Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

Hello all, I would just like to introduce myself as TheChristianMarksman. I am an aviation enthusiast and I also love Doctor Who and Foyle's War:)). I hope I can get to know and get along with all who are here. I only play NZP on my PSP. I hope that you guys might somehow be able to slightly improve the FPS in the next update for the PSP. Also as I download all maps and stuff using my PSP and a nice little PSP homebrew called PSP Filer 6.60, I was hoping that you could put up an upload for most PSP maps on sendspace as the other sites I can't download from using my PSP.
Anyway, thanks for your wonderfull work, it's good to see people still using the PSP to it's full potential.

View user profile

2 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@TheChristianMarksman wrote:Hello all, I would just like to introduce myself as TheChristianMarksman. I am an aviation enthusiast and I also love Doctor Who and Foyle's War:)). I hope I can get to know and get along with all who are here. I only play NZP on my PSP. I hope that you guys might somehow be able to slightly improve the FPS in the next update for the PSP. Also as I download all maps and stuff using my PSP and a nice little PSP homebrew called PSP Filer 6.60, I was hoping that you could put up an upload for most PSP maps on sendspace as the other sites I can't download from using my PSP.
Anyway, thanks for your wonderfull work, it's good to see people still using the PSP to it's full potential.

Weclome to the Forums. VeryHappy

View user profile

3 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 am

Welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy it ^^,

PS: Jastolze is sexy Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

4 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Ello Smilez Welcome to the Forums! Hope you like it!

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira Dempsey 

View user profile

5 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@javiermaki wrote:PS: Jastolze is sexy Smilez

Amen to that.

View user profile

6 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:34 pm

LOL! Thanks everyone, I am sure I will enjoy talking with developers and other members:). I must say however that I don't normaly programme things so It maybe a while before I try programming my first map or anything:/. However thank you all for making me feel welcome:) )

P.S, Love the avatar Jastolze;)

View user profile

7 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@TheChristianMarksman wrote:LOL! Thanks everyone, I am sure I will enjoy talking with developers and other members:). I must say however that I don't normaly programme things so It maybe a while before I try programming my first map or anything:/. However thank you all for making me feel welcome:) )

P.S, Love the avatar Jastolze;)

Not really programming, it's really pretty easy. Hope you enjoy the forums!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

8 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 pm

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
@TheChristianMarksman wrote:Hello all, I would just like to introduce myself as TheChristianMarksman. I am an aviation enthusiast and I also love Doctor Who and Foyle's War:)). I hope I can get to know and get along with all who are here. I only play NZP on my PSP. I hope that you guys might somehow be able to slightly improve the FPS in the next update for the PSP. Also as I download all maps and stuff using my PSP and a nice little PSP homebrew called PSP Filer 6.60, I was hoping that you could put up an upload for most PSP maps on sendspace as the other sites I can't download from using my PSP.

I didn't know we can talk about our personal life. Hi. Im Omar Carbajal. I love Pikmin...Like love Pikmin...a lot... I also enjoy personal hobbies like making maps and fapping I enjoy watching tentacle rape hentai and drowning little puppies.

Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile

9 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:38 pm

@mofu23 wrote:

I didn't know we can talk about our personal life. Hi. Im Omar Carbajal. I love Pikmin...Like love Pikmin...a lot... I also enjoy personal hobbies like making maps and fapping I enjoy watching tentacle rape hentai and drowning little puppies.
I am now scared of this dude... AWESOME!

View user profile

10 Re: Hi, I Am TheChristianMarksman on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:30 am

I think I agree:/LOL:)
I just posted some of the stuff that I like cause...well...it's and introduction:)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum