Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe It Can Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maybe It Can Work on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey guys. I've been inspired by the entire group that made the game called Nazi Zombies Portable. And now, I'm working on making a Unity 3D game of Nazi zombies. I don't want to cause any trouble, but I just want to say thank you development team, members of nzp, and others for making an inspiring game. I will still be playing the game though, because it is so much fun. Smilez I hope I will get this up, and if I can get it to be good, and the team allows it, I want to team up with you guys. But that'll be the day when I can actually get stuff working. But like I said, I'm glad these people are great. Everyone on this forum is great. I will still and try to keep up on what happens on here. You guys are the best

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira Dempsey 

View user profile

2 Re: Maybe It Can Work on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@dls99 wrote:Hey guys. I've been inspired by the entire group that made the game called Nazi Zombies Portable.  And now, I'm working on making a Unity 3D game of Nazi zombies. I don't want to cause any trouble, but I just want to say thank you development team, members of nzp, and others for making an inspiring game. I will still be playing the game though, because it is so much fun. :)I hope I will get this up, and if I can get it to be good, and the team allows it, I want to team up with you guys. But that'll be the day when I can actually get stuff working. But like I said, I'm glad these people are great. Everyone on this forum is great. I will still and try to keep up on what happens on here. You guys are the best

If you're planning on starting a Moddb game, I'd ask a respected dev before doing so. And don't start a page until after you already have a team. You have to understand, 80-90% of mods that are started on Moddb are never finished, or just never get very far in terms of progress.

And "if the team allows it" is a bit of an overstatement. As long as you don't rip anything from NZP and give credit where credit is due, then you shouldn't have any issues. I mean, NZP is basically just a very well done remake of Nazi Zombies for PSP/PC and they didn't have any copyright issues by the original creators.

I wish you the best of luck.

View user profile

3 Re: Maybe It Can Work on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 am

@jastolze wrote:
@dls99 wrote:Hey guys. I've been inspired by the entire group that made the game called Nazi Zombies Portable.  And now, I'm working on making a Unity 3D game of Nazi zombies. I don't want to cause any trouble, but I just want to say thank you development team, members of nzp, and others for making an inspiring game. I will still be playing the game though, because it is so much fun. :)I hope I will get this up, and if I can get it to be good, and the team allows it, I want to team up with you guys. But that'll be the day when I can actually get stuff working. But like I said, I'm glad these people are great. Everyone on this forum is great. I will still and try to keep up on what happens on here. You guys are the best

If you're planning on starting a Moddb game, I'd ask a respected dev before doing so. And don't start a page until after you already have a team. You have to understand, 80-90% of mods that are started on Moddb are never finished, or just never get very far in terms of progress.

And "if the team allows it" is a bit of an overstatement. As long as you don't rip anything from NZP and give credit where credit is due, then you shouldn't have any issues. I mean, NZP is basically just a very well done remake of Nazi Zombies for PSP/PC and they didn't have any copyright issues by the original creators.

I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you. And I will give credit to where its due + never take from NZP. The dev Team did so much work. I would never do that. And if I did... It would be on accident... or I didn't think about it. But thanks for the luck. Smilez

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira

View user profile

4 Re: Maybe It Can Work on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
@jastolze wrote:NZP is basically just a very well done remake of Nazi Zombies for PSP/PC

*heh,heh*

What? I didn't say anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

5 Re: Maybe It Can Work on Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 am

Okay. So now i got a few friends to help me out. And I made a few thoughts. What about a mixture of a round based zombie game, and mix it with either futuristic guns or real life zombie equipment. I don't know what to do, so....

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum