Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unknown Video Card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unknown Video Card Empty Unknown Video Card Thu May 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Hi, can some one techy PLEEEAASE tell me what video card this is. It died from our PC and we were told that it is top of the range...but we don't know what it is can anyone please help?

2Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Sorry don't think the pic posted:/
This is the video card. If you need me to take a pic of a certain area on the card then let me know. If you can't find out what it is that is fine, it would just be great to know what it is so that I can get another one. It was running on a Windows 7 Medion if that helps at all.

3Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Fri May 02, 2014 11:31 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

TheChristianMarksman wrote:Sorry don't think the pic posted:/
This is the video card. If you need me to take a pic of a certain area on the card then let me know. If you can't find out what it is that is fine, it would just be great to know what it is so that I can get another one. It was running on a Windows 7 Medion if that helps at all.

Pos a little pic of the gold connector, seems to be a square with some info and get another from the back of the card =)

4Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Okay, I will try and find the gold connecter:)) Here is the back of it.

5Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Fri May 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Sorry I am trying to learn more but at the moment I am not verry techy, is this the gold connecter?

6Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

This is the ony info I can see on the gold area:/

7Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Sat May 03, 2014 2:46 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

The only thing I can see is the card have a PCI connector, but there is no info on it about NVIDIA, or AMD/ATI Radeon. Try to put it on your pc and then run Hwinfo32 to autodetect the hardware =/

8Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 am

Aright. Thanks for the help:). I will try and get in touch with one or two of my friends parents, they are rather computer literate. I am sure they would know.

P.S
Going slightly off topic will you guys be fixing up the RAM issues on NZP PSP soon, and enabling us to restart maps without it freezing:))? Just wondering.Smilez

9Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Sat May 03, 2014 9:50 am

TheChristianMarksman wrote:Aright. Thanks for the help:). I will try and get in touch with one or two of my friends parents, they are rather computer literate. I am sure they would know.

P.S
Going slightly off topic will you guys be fixing up the RAM issues on NZP PSP soon, and enabling us to restart maps without it freezing:))? Just wondering.Smilez

Put it in your PC and run AMD Auto Detect or (if they have one) NVIDIA Auto Detect. Once it auto downloads the drivers CCC or NVidia Control Panel should tell your Graphics Card.

10Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Sat May 03, 2014 3:35 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

That you said about nzp is all fixed for now, but we dont know more info about the game :/

11Unknown Video Card Empty Re: Unknown Video Card Sat May 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Alright thanks Smilez , no worries.
Also as long as a small amount of the FPS problem on the next PSP version is being worked on I am happy, and if not then thats fine, I guess we will see when v1.2 comes out, just keep up the great work Smilez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum