Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Better reload times for weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Better reload times for weapons on Fri May 30, 2014 7:28 am

Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

If you guys play the original COD, you will see that if you finish up your clip, it will take a longer time to reload.

How about in NZP the reload time should be shorter if you still have ammo in the clip and longer if you dont. Try using the thompson as an example.

Thanks for reading. Cheers! VeryHappy

View user profile

2 Re: Better reload times for weapons on Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 am

Guest


Guest
BlitzWithGuns wrote:Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

If you guys play the original COD, you will see that if you finish up your clip, it will take a longer time to reload.

How about in NZP the reload time should be shorter if you still have ammo in the clip and longer if you dont. Try using the thompson as an example.

Thanks for reading. Cheers! VeryHappy

It would mean taking more memory off the PSP that is already limited as it is. WinkeyWink

3 Re: Better reload times for weapons on Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 am

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Just take advantage of the age old bug. Start reloading, sprint, and the reload should be finished at full ammo. Just one of those things that I have picked up on over the years xD


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

4 Re: Better reload times for weapons on Sat May 31, 2014 12:19 am

Call16-Podolski wrote:Just take advantage of the age old bug. Start reloading, sprint, and the reload should be finished at full ammo. Just one of those things that I have picked up on over the years xD
Yup! Thats probably the best thing about this game XD

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
BlitzWithGuns wrote:Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

If you guys play the original COD, you will see that if you finish up your clip, it will take a longer time to reload.

How about in NZP the reload time should be shorter if you still have ammo in the clip and longer if you dont. Try using the thompson as an example.

Thanks for reading. Cheers! VeryHappy

It would mean taking more memory off the PSP that is already limited as it is. WinkeyWink
Ya, true... Perhaps someday this game will be optimized for the PSVita then the suggestion might work out! WinkeyWink



Last edited by Call16-Podolski on Sat May 31, 2014 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please don't double post. :P - DatPod)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum