Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why hasn't there been a complete remake of origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikebay88

I got a fantastic team of mappers. I'll look into it soon.

View user profile

Jmankdman wrote:I am asking humbly to the master map builders out there to try and complete a BO2 origins map. I do not care how long it takes. I do not have money to pay for someone to make one so I need it free. I do however believe that if someone completes this map and posts it on the internet they will become quite popular. So I need someone willing to build a map for free for the populous!

Thank you for reading and at least thinking about doing this ,

JmanKDman

It would be near to impossible due to the complexity of the map, but after my Junior Cert, I'll give it a go. Smilez

Zode

i could so some kind of remake of that map, the problem is that nzp doesnt support some features it requires & nzp is too buggy atm to make it fully playable

View user profile

mikebay88

Well If we did re-make it, of course we couldn't fit everything in like the wonderfizz or the generators, or the weather, or the giant robots. But we can try a simple version.

View user profile

mikebay88 wrote:Well If we did re-make it, of course we couldn't fit everything in like the wonderfizz or the generators, or the weather, or the giant robots. But we can try a simple version.

We'd need the source code for those, and not a chance they would run on the PSP with all the other features.

mikebay88

Jmankdman wrote:is anyone trying to make my idea for a amazing ww1 trenches map? if not its ok its just 8 downloads of my .jpg or picture of the layout in two days? who's working on this? if who so ever is please send me progress reports (photos of progress) so i can see how its going. please if anyone needs any help reading it let me know because i have ashbergers which is a defuncion that makes it where i have a writing ability of a 2 year old.

thanks ,
jman

Hey Jmankdman, It's a bit dark in the photo. Could you take a lighter one? And no problem reading it man, I got it Smilez

View user profile

mikebay88

Jmankdman wrote:better picture

I'll be working on it soon I'll send PM's when I start.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum