Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Help. Empty Re: Please Help. Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:44 am

dls99

dls99

Hey dude. I'll help you out.

Step 1) Download a custom nzp map (Genius am I right?).

Step 2) Extract the file you get. If it is a .rar, you need something like winrar  (I prefer 7-zip because of the endless registration.... ) If it is a .zip, you can use windows to extract it.

Step 3) Now I'm gonna use the map Industrial for an example. There will be two folders inside the folder you extracted. One will be "maps", one will be "data". now go to where you have nzp stored, and go into the nzp folder that is with the game. Inside that folder, there are may folders and files. We will focus on "data" and "maps" folder. What you will do is open up the folder "data" in your extracted file, get the single file that you need, and copy it into the "data" folder in the nzp folder. Now do the same with the "maps" folder in the extracted folder, and put it in nzp's "maps" folder.

Step 4) Now this is what people seem to forget. Run your NZP game when you finish step 3. When you do, press the ~ button on your keyboard (the top right corner) it will bring up a console. In that console, type "map". after map, type the name of your map (EX: map Industrial) Keep in mind that if it doesn't work, it could be:
1) You did something wrong
2) The map creator did something wrong (the map name should not have actual spaces, just _)
3) It probably got a virus.... Frown
Numbers 2 and 3 are not fixable sadly, so that kinda sucks...

I hope this helped :)If you have more problems, come find me. I'll try my best to help.

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira

2Please Help. Empty Re: Please Help. Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:14 am

dls99

dls99

Smilez Glad to help Smilez

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira Dempsey 

3Please Help. Empty Re: Please Help. Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:32 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Jmankdman wrote:Um not to bother you again but i just downloaded hazard and deadmed and project alpha ... and I did exactly what you said and it says couldn't spawn server maps/deadmed.bsp
and for hazard :
couldn't spawn server maps/hazard.bsp
and project alpha :
couldn't spawn server maps/project.bsp
and i put these codes in

map deadmed

map hazard

map project alpha

and none of them worked... what did i do wrong?

it works with the original maps when i type it in but not for these...
please help me,

jmankdman

Make sure you have the maps where they're supposed to be placed (I can't really tell you where as I haven't touched NZP in ages), Try placing them where the other maps you got to work were.

4Please Help. Empty Re: Please Help. Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:54 pm

dls99

dls99

Jmankdman wrote:That's where there at... the data files are in the data file and the map files are in the maps file... what am i supposed to do...

Wait am i supposed to make the file maps and the file data on psp? or is that just for pc version... um i think i just messed up my psp version ...
can you tell me the instructions for psp version?

psp... I'm sorry but I never uderstood the psp version... I'll look into it though Smilez

~Devin "DLS99" Silveira

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum