Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats the quickest way to earn 799 points (in the forums)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jmankdman wrote:Ok I want to get a custom nametag / custom color / custom icon which will most likely cost me 850 points. I have 55 points so I need 795 points. this is where i need help. I need to know the quickest way to earn 795 points. any ideas are welcome. I mean I WILL DO ANYTHING TO EARN THE POINTS (anything that is in the bounds of the rules of this forums).  please help if you know the answer!

thanks for reading ,

jmankdman

Well, you seem to be pretty dedicated on the forums. Just keep posting (not spamming) and helping other members out. You will get there eventually. Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Generally being active and posting are the best ways to get points. Don't go spamming, though..... or I will have to eat you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile
Lol, well keeping here active as podolski's reply. And voting another members if he helped you by a post or something will gain you points I think, idk how the points works perfectly =/

Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
fart

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum