Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazi Zombies Movie ?!?

+6
Alma
Richto-Fan
true nightmare
SoulOfSet
Camalex98
ArKaZeen
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 pm

oright oright, it was a stupid idea anywayz

27Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

ArKaZeen

call16 wrote:oright oright, it was a stupid idea anywayz

lolz

28Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

mainman1524

mainman1524

i think richtofen shouuld be kevin bacon
and nikolai should be zach galifinakis

29Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

loftail

again one of my many skills are video editing. i use adobe aftre effects, and i must say im pretty good at it. i also use matchmoving to spice up the videos, like add a 3d ps3 into my room and claim i have one (i dont have one lol). everyone thinks ive got a ps3. oh, but i cant give proof as well, the videos are private. so if u give me a video i can edit it. so weve got the special effects + editer + plus compositer (there me). now we need someone with a hd camera and director who manages the scnees an actors. im good in 3, but director, i dont have the back for that. but this is an awsome idea.

30Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 am

ArKaZeen

loftail wrote:again one of my many skills are video editing. i use adobe aftre effects, and i must say im pretty good at it. i also use matchmoving to spice up the videos, like add a 3d ps3 into my room and claim i have one (i dont have one lol). everyone thinks ive got a ps3. oh, but i cant give proof as well, the videos are private. so if u give me a video i can edit it. so weve got the special effects + editer + plus compositer (there me). now we need someone with a hd camera and director who manages the scnees an actors. im good in 3, but director, i dont have the back for that. but this is an awsome idea.

If you join Trues game, your gonna be the KEY of the game in literally everything xD

31Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:16 am

KarAshiMK2

Sub0123 wrote:

If you join Trues game, your gonna be the KEY of the game in literally everything xD

Sub if he is goin to be the KEY of trues game, tell true to reject all his solicitudes :lol!:

32Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm

loftail

lol thnks. i just love computers u know, so i learnt all of the things i thought was cool. like a game, so i decided ill make one, a movie, so i decided il make one ext. u know.

33Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Movie ?!? Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 pm

crismw3

There is a movie its called dead snow but its not black ops characters its nazi zombies though.I saw it and it was awsome but i think the language is German but it has subtitles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum