Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello:) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello im MVP(stands for Most Valuable Player)
im a gamer and i really like survival games and shooters
im kinda new to the whole map making thing so if i made a map pls dont write to negative comments:-)
multiplayer games that i play: unturned, warface, battlefield3 , NZP, minecraft (non premium:p)
i go by the name "MrLoloolol" on these games:D (of coure not in NZP)

cheers(^_^)

View user profile

2 Re: Hello:) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:05 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
MVP wrote:Hello im MVP(stands for Most Valuable Player)
im a gamer and i really like survival games and shooters
im kinda new to the whole map making thing so if i made a map pls dont write to negative comments:-)
multiplayer games that i play: unturned, warface, battlefield3 , NZP, minecraft (non premium:p)
i go by the name "MrLoloolol" on these games:D (of coure not in NZP)

cheers(^_^)

Hey there MVP. Welcome to Nazi Zombies Portable Forums.

Are you a sports fan? Your Username makes me think so.

Regardless, enjoy your stay! Smilez

View user profile

3 Re: Hello:) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi there ^-^ Welcome to the forums. Hope you like it here. If you need any help, message anyone on this forum Smilez we will do our best to help.

~AZDT and Devin "DLS99" Silveira

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Don't Mind Me. I'm Just Delirious Outta My Mind! Dempsey And no, I do not look like this in real life... :3
View user profile

4 Re: Hello:) on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself here! We all are pretty bad at map making at first but if you need any help or whatnot don't be afraid to ask me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

5 Re: Hello:) on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:23 am

haha thank you everyone and yes, i play hockey and in hockey i want to be always the MVP:)

View user profile

6 Re: Hello:) on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:19 am

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Hockey, that is pretty interesting. Not as good as Futball, however VeryHappy

View user profile

7 Re: Hello:) on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 am

Hello and welcome to our forums dude! Enjoy your stay here, well... If you have problems with the map making, ask us RedDevil or meh =)

Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

8 Re: Hello:) on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
RedDevil497 wrote:Hey man welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself here! We all are pretty bad at map making at first but if you need any help or whatnot don't be afraid to ask me.

Where the hell have you been? I thought you left for good...

View user profile

9 Re: Hello:) on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 pm

jastolze wrote:Where the hell have you been? I thought you left for good...

Nah, he's been neglecting us so that he can spend time in the real world ;-; or better, his PS3...
IK, cuz i have him as a friend..

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline <- A Facebook page of NZP with almost 500 Likes VeryHappy I made it myself last year, has gotten very popular.

Games i play:
GTA V (PS3: Badass_Ninja12)
MTA:SA PC Servers-> GTAChile Zombie Roleplay Server, Dayz Misfits [New York]
NZP
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum