Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

No screen on Start up

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No screen on Start up on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Whenever i start up NZP the window will pop up but it the image inside is like a frozen picture of the windows in front of it. i can hear sounds when i press stuff. i can even hear the game playing when i start it but nothing will show in the window Frown help please!?

View user profile

2 Re: No screen on Start up on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Guest


Guest
Decomose wrote:Whenever i start up NZP the window will pop up but it the image inside is like a frozen picture of the windows in front of it. i can hear sounds when i press stuff. i can even hear the game playing when i start it but nothing will show in the window Frown help please!?

PC Specs? Any viruses? Windows version? Drivers up to date?

3 Re: No screen on Start up on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm

6320 @ 1.86GHz 1.87GHz

2gb of RAM

64 bit windows xp. as far as the drivers being up to date im not sure

View user profile

4 Re: No screen on Start up on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Guest


Guest
Decomose wrote:6320 @ 1.86GHz  1.87GHz

2gb of RAM

64 bit windows xp. as far as the drivers being up to date im not sure

That's not much info, please give full specs. Also there might be issues with the x64 version of XP, it wasn't a great release tbh, try 32bit XP, since you have under 4GB Ram a 64bit OS is useless.

5 Re: No screen on Start up on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 am

dr_mabuse

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
what gfx card?
I had bad issues on my old pc using an onboard gfx "card" with NZP (and any other game which uses the Darkplaces engine).

You need a really good gfx card for games usign the Darkplaces engine WinkeyWink


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

6 Re: No screen on Start up on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 am

Guest


Guest
dr_mabuse wrote:what gfx card?
I had bad issues on my old pc using an onboard gfx "card" with NZP (and any other game which uses the Darkplaces engine).

You need a really good gfx card for games usign the Darkplaces engine WinkeyWink

That is true, Intel GMA isn't cut out for 3D Applications, on my Acer Aspire One I got 15-20fps.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum