Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's a game changer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's a game changer Empty Here's a game changer Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:32 pm

The_Russian_Player

The_Russian_Player

Is it possible to make the NZP game compatible with xbox controllers? That would be pretty cool and immersive for those who don't use PC as much. Especially for college kids who are not allowed to bring their xboxes to the dorms... Just a cool idea.

2Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:20 pm

zAeroXYZ123

zAeroXYZ123

The_Russian_Player wrote:Is it possible to make the NZP game compatible with xbox controllers? That would be pretty cool and immersive for those who don't use PC as much. Especially for college kids who are not allowed to bring their xboxes to the dorms... Just a cool idea.

Yes it is possible,and i recall the developers ranting about usable controllers for the next release.
But as for 1.1 release, they arent usable.I tried myself about a month ago with ds3 controller tool for my ps3 controller in xbox controller mode.Of course it wasn't responsive.

Btw, how come you dont sneak your xbox 360 in another bag?

3Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:49 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

zAeroXYZ123 wrote:Yes it is possible,and i recall the developers ranting about usable controllers for the next release.
But as for 1.1 release, they arent usable.I tried myself about a month ago with ds3 controller tool for my ps3 controller in xbox controller mode.Of course it wasn't responsive.

Btw, how come you dont sneak your xbox 360 in another bag?
actually, i think you can use XPadder to use your controller for NZP. i do it all the time

4Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

WTF, it already has Xbox support all the time... (joy_enable 1 required).

5Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 pm

zAeroXYZ123

zAeroXYZ123

Didnt work for me. i dont think im gonna try it again.im just gonna sit back and finish off Monster Rancher 4

6Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

dr_mabuse wrote:WTF, it already has Xbox support all the time... (joy_enable 1 required).
that command doesn't exist on nzp. It has joystick and joyadvanced. But even with that, i can't do much but move forward, backward, and turn side to side.

7Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Then their engine is super old, Darkplaces has joypad support since 2012 i think xD

8Here's a game changer Empty Re: Here's a game changer Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:52 pm

mikebay88

mikebay88

I use X-Padder with my Afterglow PlayStation 3 controller. Works perfectly, never had a problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum