Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's a game changer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Here's a game changer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Is it possible to make the NZP game compatible with xbox controllers? That would be pretty cool and immersive for those who don't use PC as much. Especially for college kids who are not allowed to bring their xboxes to the dorms... Just a cool idea.

View user profile

2 Re: Here's a game changer on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:20 pm

@The_Russian_Player wrote:Is it possible to make the NZP game compatible with xbox controllers? That would be pretty cool and immersive for those who don't use PC as much. Especially for college kids who are not allowed to bring their xboxes to the dorms... Just a cool idea.

Yes it is possible,and i recall the developers ranting about usable controllers for the next release.
But as for 1.1 release, they arent usable.I tried myself about a month ago with ds3 controller tool for my ps3 controller in xbox controller mode.Of course it wasn't responsive.

Btw, how come you dont sneak your xbox 360 in another bag?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never understood the phrase "beef in your taco".Thought it was the other way around....
View user profile

3 Re: Here's a game changer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:49 am

@zAeroXYZ123 wrote:Yes it is possible,and i recall the developers ranting about usable controllers for the next release.
But as for 1.1 release, they arent usable.I tried myself about a month ago with ds3 controller tool for my ps3 controller in xbox controller mode.Of course it wasn't responsive.

Btw, how come you dont sneak your xbox 360 in another bag?
actually, i think you can use XPadder to use your controller for NZP. i do it all the time

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

4 Re: Here's a game changer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
WTF, it already has Xbox support all the time... (joy_enable 1 required).

View user profile

5 Re: Here's a game changer on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Didnt work for me. i dont think im gonna try it again.im just gonna sit back and finish off Monster Rancher 4

Never understood the phrase "beef in your taco".Thought it was the other way around....
View user profile

6 Re: Here's a game changer on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:09 pm

@dr_mabuse wrote:WTF, it already has Xbox support all the time... (joy_enable 1 required).
that command doesn't exist on nzp. It has joystick and joyadvanced. But even with that, i can't do much but move forward, backward, and turn side to side.

I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

7 Re: Here's a game changer on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Then their engine is super old, Darkplaces has joypad support since 2012 i think xD

View user profile

8 Re: Here's a game changer on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:52 pm

mikebay88

I use X-Padder with my Afterglow PlayStation 3 controller. Works perfectly, never had a problem.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum