Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Req8esting wiki to be updated

+2
jastolze
jukki
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Req8esting wiki to be updated Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:14 pm

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

Hey people, after new release some of the stuff in wiki are obsolete or old info. I ned people to update the wiki: http://nazizombiesportable.wikia.com/wiki/Nazi_Zombies_Portable_Wiki

Especialy weapons and ndu page need some editing.

2Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:34 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

jukki wrote:Hey people, after new release some of the stuff in wiki are obsolete or old info. I ned people to update the wiki: http://nazizombiesportable.wikia.com/wiki/Nazi_Zombies_Portable_Wiki

Especialy weapons and ndu page need some editing.

Well Jukki, if I knew anything about custom maps and weapons, I'd be the guy to do this, but I don't so...

But yeah, if anyone has the time, please do finish this. Tongue

3Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:09 pm

ladermom

ladermom

Sounds like a good idea but i too don't have time for it sadly Frown

Req8esting wiki to be updated 4018162241

4Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

I can help but, i wont do anything if im alone doing this. PM me and we can work together (If someone is going to do something XD)

WE CAN DO THIS!

5Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

From my observation most of the pages aren't editable.

6Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:From my observation most of the pages aren't editable.

Create an account and then login. Youll be able to edit them.

7Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:15 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:

No, quite a lot of pages are protected from editing. You can edit unprotected Wikia pages without an account too.

8Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:20 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:

No, quite a lot of pages are protected from editing. You can edit unprotected Wikia pages without an account too.

Ive tried to "Edit" and im allowed in a lot of them. Are you going to do something? If so, tell me and we can update the [Edit:forum Wiki.] Reznov

9Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:20 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:

Ive tried to "Edit" and im allowed in a lot of them. Are you going to do something? If so, tell me and we can update the [Edit:forum Wiki.] Reznov

Check all the wiki pages for the Maps and allot of the weapons, they're locked from anyone besides probably the moderators and admins of the wiki editing them, kinda defeats the purpose of a wiki being a collaberative project.

10Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:34 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:

Check all the wiki pages for the Maps and allot of the weapons, they're locked from anyone besides probably the moderators and admins of the wiki editing them, kinda defeats the purpose of a wiki being a collaberative project.

Ive seen that http://nzportable.wikia.com/ is available. Is like the forum name and easy to remember, and unlocked. The only thing, is that someone have to be the owner and ive not checked who is the creator...
Ok is you XD! Well, we can vote to switch the forum.

11Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
PerikiyoXD wrote:

Ive seen that http://nzportable.wikia.com/ is available. Is like the forum name and easy to remember, and unlocked. The only thing, is that someone have to be the owner and ive not checked who is the creator...
Ok is you XD! Well, we can vote to switch the forum.

I created that one a few days ago, you're free to add pages to it. Tongue

12Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:30 pm

ArKaZeen

I think im still admin on the wikia, i'll give u permissions friz.

13Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

ArKaZeen wrote:I think im still admin on the wikia, i'll give u permissions friz.

That would actually be the better option since the original wiki is already established. My name is FRiiZYDuDE on wikia.

14Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:26 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:
ArKaZeen wrote:I think im still admin on the wikia, i'll give u permissions friz.

That would actually be the better option since the original wiki is already established. My name is FRiiZYDuDE on wikia.

Well, can I get Admin permissions for the wiki?

15Req8esting wiki to be updated Empty Re: Req8esting wiki to be updated Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:

Well, can I get Admin permissions for the wiki?

I don't think we need anymore, I'll unlock most of the pages for editing tomorrow as I have to go to sleep now. Tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum