Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Hello,
I'm new mapper of NZP, I using Jackhammer, the compile is zhlt34x86final and NZP 1.0 Demo

The zombies cannot kill me, one error spamming at screen, the zombie respawn unlimited


How to fix that ? Thank you!

It's map test for learn how put spawn zombie, etc...

View user profile

2 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 pm

ladermom

avatar
Member
Member
Actually by now there isn't any tutorial about the new version, because it doesn't has the same entities.
The only thing i recomend you is to wait until a mapping tutorial is released, on moddb there is the mapping kit. (Maybe i'm wrong but thats what i kinda know now, if you think it helped you, here the mapping kit link)

Mapping Kit : http://www.moddb.com/games/nazi-zombies-portable/addons/nazi-zombies-portable-10-mapping-kit

_____________________________________
My horrible ping test (Only with my country it's good)

And also my more horrible internet one...



Last edited by ladermom on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:35 pm

@ladermom wrote:Actually by now there isn't any tutorial about the new version, because it doesn't has the same entities.
The only thing i recomend you is to wait until a mapping tutorial is released, on moddb there is the mapping kit. (Maybe i'm wrong but thats what i kinda know now, if you think it helped you, here the mapping kit link)

Mapping Kit : http://www.moddb.com/games/nazi-zombies-portable/addons/nazi-zombies-portable-10-mapping-kit
I using this but It's uncomplete tutorial, so I have decompiler NDU map for understand how make.

Now, the zombie are half-life work, problem is : FirstPathfind Failure

I have put good path_corner, spawn_zombie and item_barricade.

I have starter making Tower map from BO2 with better design than other people, It's my first and It's 25% W.I.P

So, I wait now or continue to work ? I hope the team devs/admin reply my question Smilez

View user profile

4 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:50 pm

@GuenosNoLife wrote:Hello,
I'm new mapper of NZP, I using Jackhammer, the compile is zhlt34x86final and NZP 1.0 Demo

The zombies cannot kill me, one error spamming at screen, the zombie respawn unlimited


How to fix that ? Thank you!

It's map test for learn how put spawn zombie, etc...

Your problem is so easy to fix.you didnt make a target for the zombies. look in the entities and find the path corner and barricade.in truenightmares tutorial, he shows you go to properties on both entites, and label them.

View user profile

5 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm

ladermom

avatar
Member
Member
@TheOneAndOnlyAero wrote:
@GuenosNoLife wrote:Hello,
I'm new mapper of NZP, I using Jackhammer, the compile is zhlt34x86final and NZP 1.0 Demo

The zombies cannot kill me, one error spamming at screen, the zombie respawn unlimited


How to fix that ? Thank you!

It's map test for learn how put spawn zombie, etc...

Your problem is so easy to fix.you didnt make a target for the zombies. look in the entities and find the path corner and barricade.in truenightmares tutorial, he shows you go to properties on both entites, and label them.

Ur wrong cause there are different entities for the zombies in 1.0.

_____________________________________
My horrible ping test (Only with my country it's good)

And also my more horrible internet one...



Last edited by ladermom on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:24 pm

No there arent.do you map?

View user profile

7 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:38 pm

ladermom

avatar
Member
Member
@TheOneAndOnlyAero wrote:No there arent.do you map?

Nope, but i've watched some same problems :l maybe i don't know because i dont used worldcraft time ago so yeah , i dont know... Do you tried to do an example map for this new version?

_____________________________________
My horrible ping test (Only with my country it's good)

And also my more horrible internet one...

View user profile

8 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:39 am

Doesn't work...

I think I wait next-update final.

View user profile

9 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 pm

try adding waypoints, you can do this by going into the in-game console, and typing "impulse 100" and then placing a few, and then saving them in the pause menu,

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

10 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:55 pm

ikill4fun32 wrote:try adding waypoints, you can do this by going into the in-game console, and typing "impulse 100" and then placing a few, and then saving them in the pause menu,
Nice work, but not all room work, just I move the waypoints and multiple Smilez
Thank you!

Edit* I have try decompiler my map and I don't see Waypoints... It's only work from console in-game ?

And I have other little problem, I have message text spamming in console "idle 0"

View user profile

11 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:43 pm

they say to use the ingame one, but if you can get an external program that works, it might work...

And Idle 0, i have no idea,

make sure you linked your waypoints

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

12 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:46 am

jukki

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Waypoint editor only works ingame and saves waypoints in a file called yourmapname.way When you do impulse 100 you need to restart the map to see the waypoints.

View user profile

13 Re: NZP 1.0 Demo - Zombie don't kill me on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm

when i did impulse 100, i had to restart the game, but yeah, what he said

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum