Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom maps allow ALL guns

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom maps allow ALL guns Empty Custom maps allow ALL guns Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

so i somehow used wizard magic, and got a map to boot up in the zombies (It's a test map to see if i could even find out HOW to do it)

but i put in the mystery box and it gives access to ALL weapons, even the not finished ones, and it would kinda suck to boot up a level, get the raygun, and be told that it doesn't work at all...

So my question to the devs, how do i limit the weapons granted by the Mbox?

http://ikill4fun32.com

2Custom maps allow ALL guns Empty Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

ikill4fun32 wrote:So my question to the devs, how do i limit the weapons granted by the Mbox?

Meatbox? I think you mean, He who shall not be named.

And your wizard magic is no match against my ability to turn you into a squid. *Evil laugh*

To answer your question, well... I don't have the answer. Have a swell rest of your day.

P.S: This is my 666th post, bitches beware!

3Custom maps allow ALL guns Empty Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

also, PAP doesn't have a model, Stamin-up's texture is... horrid, and the Type-100 doesn't have an ingame one either, (which is weird because i know that have one, it was [REDACTED], and that's how i made eque- wait what?)

the Rocket Launcher / Ray gun don't have any code in for firing the gun, i just get an error.

also, power works (to turn on the perks at least)

the quick-revive just puts you on the floor with a normal pistol, and you can move around at normal speeds

also, i cannot get wall weapons to work, i can see them, buutttt they have no option to buy... so yeah

http://ikill4fun32.com

4Custom maps allow ALL guns Empty Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 am

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

There is a file called ndu.mbox Copy that file abd rename it to yourmapname.mbox that will limit to only certaine weapons that the mbox will output

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum