Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom maps allow ALL guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Custom maps allow ALL guns on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

so i somehow used wizard magic, and got a map to boot up in the zombies (It's a test map to see if i could even find out HOW to do it)

but i put in the mystery box and it gives access to ALL weapons, even the not finished ones, and it would kinda suck to boot up a level, get the raygun, and be told that it doesn't work at all...

So my question to the devs, how do i limit the weapons granted by the Mbox?

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

2 Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
ikill4fun32 wrote:So my question to the devs, how do i limit the weapons granted by the Mbox?

Meatbox? I think you mean, He who shall not be named.

And your wizard magic is no match against my ability to turn you into a squid. *Evil laugh*

To answer your question, well... I don't have the answer. Have a swell rest of your day.

P.S: This is my 666th post, bitches beware!

View user profile

3 Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:29 pm

also, PAP doesn't have a model, Stamin-up's texture is... horrid, and the Type-100 doesn't have an ingame one either, (which is weird because i know that have one, it was [REDACTED], and that's how i made eque- wait what?)

the Rocket Launcher / Ray gun don't have any code in for firing the gun, i just get an error.

also, power works (to turn on the perks at least)

the quick-revive just puts you on the floor with a normal pistol, and you can move around at normal speeds

also, i cannot get wall weapons to work, i can see them, buutttt they have no option to buy... so yeah

View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

4 Re: Custom maps allow ALL guns on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 am

jukki

Administrator
Administrator
There is a file called ndu.mbox Copy that file abd rename it to yourmapname.mbox that will limit to only certaine weapons that the mbox will output

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum