Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do i know if i was banned? [Solved] [Locked]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ladermom

ladermom

Hi guys, in the forum chat i can't send messages and yes, i was using multiple anon accounts because i didn't remember my password (yeah sorry) so guys, does anybody know if i am banned or not? If, thank you alot.

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

ladermom wrote:Hi guys, in the forum chat i can't send messages and yes, i was using multiple anon accounts because i didn't remember my password (yeah sorry) so guys, does anybody know if i am banned or not? If, thank you alot.

Yes. You were banned on chat in January of 2014 by Mabuse. I'm not sure as to why, but seeing how you've been banned for nearly a year, I've decided to unban you, as long as you promise to abide by the rules. WinkeyWink

However, since I'm highly obsessive and need there to be an odd number of people banned in chat, I've decided to ban Zaero for no reason whatsoever.

Enjoy.

TheOneAndOnlyAero

TheOneAndOnlyAero

ladermom wrote:Hi guys, in the forum chat i can't send messages and yes, i was using multiple anon accounts because i didn't remember my password (yeah sorry) so guys, does anybody know if i am banned or not? If, thank you alot.

Lol, luck is not on my side.Getting banned twice!

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Seen as this has been resolved, I will lock the topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum