Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Log changes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Log changes on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Will ever someone log the changes somewhere else than the chat? XD is hard to know what the people do if noone writes about it.

PD: What about the "Rank" system? (User, Guest...)

View user profile

2 Re: Log changes on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@PerikiyoXD wrote:Will ever someone log the changes somewhere else than the chat? XD is hard to know what the people do if noone writes about it.

I'm not quite too sure what you're talking about. Log changes of people in chat? It already tells you who's on. Or do you mean who WAS on? Please be more detailed.

The ranks system? Again, what are you asking about the Ranks? They were re done by Pod and Friizy. You're now a Mod in the works. From what I can tell, it means that you're not quite yet a mod, or have less privileges than regular mods do, but more than other regular members.

I hope this helped.

View user profile

3 Re: Log changes on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
Like the text said, the site is under extensive maintenance, so expect bugs. I'm working on the ranks..

View user profile

4 Re: Log changes on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
@jastolze wrote:
@PerikiyoXD wrote:Will ever someone log the changes somewhere else than the chat? XD is hard to know what the people do if noone writes about it.

I'm not quite too sure what you're talking about. Log changes of people in chat? It already tells you who's on. Or do you mean who WAS on? Please be more detailed.

The ranks system? Again, what are you asking about the Ranks? They were re done by Pod and Friizy. You're now a Mod in the works. From what I can tell, it means that you're not quite yet a mod, or have less privileges than regular mods do, but more than other regular members.

I hope this helped.

Pretty much spot on. Junior Mods have rights to moderate some forums which are more often used. Only Senior Mods may make changes to Dev Maps and official announcements etc.

Back to OP. Yes, myself and Friiz will make a post about all our changes to the forum in due time. Obviously, he is a little busy making all the icons so I expect we will wait until everything is done before we do that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum