Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED] application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 am

lmoggy

this is my first map. its called kirche der untoten(church of the undead). enjoy and reply with any suggestions and/or gitches you find.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5j5i3v

2[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

ArKaZeen

Its alright... But yu could do better

3[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 am

Some people may know that I am quite strict with people and what they do, and today is no exeption,

I can see you have spent a great deal of time on this, and what im wonder is what the big thing outside is, but anyway, ive seen zombies get stuck on the first and second doors, another, yes you have used a great deal of textures, but you need to fit them properly, like in the library all the bookcases go through the ground, and the staned glass window also does this, and in the room after the library there is nothing in there, bit plan and aslo zombies stop comeing after round 2 sometimes, i fear there getting stuck somewhere, fix these glitchs and you may have a chance, although i dont decide this, im a mapper and i like good maps, good luck sir

4[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:15 pm

ArKaZeen

NIce report call :shock: :shock: :shock:

5[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

ArturoNZP

I fell bad as it is you just because they bought the black ops already slowdown of all and leave you stuck just do not know how to make friends. fucking

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArthuroSoldier?feature=mhee

6[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm

lmoggy

call16 wrote:Some people may know that I am quite strict with people and what they do, and today is no exeption,

I can see you have spent a great deal of time on this, and what im wonder is what the big thing outside is, but anyway, ive seen zombies get stuck on the first and second doors, another, yes you have used a great deal of textures, but you need to fit them properly, like in the library all the bookcases go through the ground, and the staned glass window also does this, and in the room after the library there is nothing in there, bit plan and aslo zombies stop comeing after round 2 sometimes, i fear there getting stuck somewhere, fix these glitchs and you may have a chance, although i dont decide this, im a mapper and i like good maps, good luck sir

thanks for the feedback, what do you mean by big thing outside? i think you are refering to the zombie spawn shed. i am now making the door bigger, redoing waypoints and aligning textures (just figured this out). as for the zombies not coming after round 2, i have'nt been able to replicate this glitch and the zombies work fine for me.

7[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

lmoggy

ArturoNZP wrote:I fell bad as it is you just because they bought the black ops already slowdown of all and leave you stuck just do not know how to make friends. fucking
i didnt understand a word of that

8[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

ArKaZeen

lmoggy wrote:
ArturoNZP wrote:I fell bad as it is you just because they bought the black ops already slowdown of all and leave you stuck just do not know how to make friends. fucking
i didnt understand a word of that

Who did?!

9[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm

thanks sub, i love doin reports, cant wait to see the beta version of dis map, imoggy is gonna be a good mapper, i ensure you

10[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

lmoggy

heres the updated version. http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkq7i1

changes are: improved waypoints, bigger doors and 4th room now has stuff in it(forgot about that room 1st time). if there are still any errors let me know and i will do my best to fix them. i've use a lot of engines and map editors but this is my first attempt with worldcraft.

11[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 am

ok, observation number 2, the sofas you added, you can jump on them meaning zombies cant attack you, its the same diffrence for the big stone thing in front of the cross, and your guns are a tiny bit off the wall, but i really like this map, if i had authority id pass you now, but i dont, ill get true nightmare on this case

12[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 am

ArKaZeen

Nice big improvements dude! Kool

13[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

sorry it took me so long to think but here we good,

due to the about of error's (gap's in the walls, little bits that stick up for no reason) im gonna have to say no, but i do like what you did with all thoughs benchs and the sky

but sorry its still a no

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

14[REJECTED/LOCKED] application Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] application Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:17 am

Dammit, I wish this guy was still around.

I loved his finished product.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum