Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP Mod Release] WAW Total Immersion Mod (Beta 1.0/1.1/Demo 1.0)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

This mod contains mostly sounds from Call of Duty: World At War and sounds that are authentic replicas if I couldn't find the specific sound. Most sounds are live recorded with audacity. Other sounds have been found from various sound mods on these forums. Also includes sounds for future releases of nzp and sounds with names found via Notepad++ in the "DAT" file. Many sounds have defs in the DAT file but do not work with the exception of the default sounds that come with beta 1.0 of the game. This is meant for the PC version, however the sounds can be easily incorporated into the PSP version with minor tweaks if desired. If you are successful in updating the DAT file to link all the sounds from the stock 1.0/1.1 DAT file please post a link and I will be happy to incorporate it into the mod.

Dropbox Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvjy25v4ao1tp6w/sound.zip?dl=0

INITIAL RELEASE Sound v1.0 Beta

3/7/15 UPDATE NOTES(Sound v1.0 | Textures v1.0):
Self-Made Pack a Punch Textures that look more like WAW have been made for all guns and better looking normal textures have been implemented in the double barreled shotguns (saw-off and normal) and the .357 Magnum. Also a new PAP gun firing sound (fires with normal gun sound) was added. Link still works.

3/7/15 CHANGELOG(Sound v1.0 | Textures v1.0):
-Replaced stock Pack A Punch fire sound
-Improved Pack A Punch textures for all guns (looks more like WAW pix)
-Improved regular textures for double barrel shotgun, saw-off shotgun and .357 Magnum

3/13/15 UPDATE NOTES(Sound v1.5 | Textures v1.0):
Gun Sounds Updated. WAW raw sounds recorded with minimal background noise with exception of echo. Sounds that are not changed are the reload of the Wunderwaffe DG-2, and all PPSH-41 sounds. Used the UFO cheat in WAW in the Nacht der Untoten map to get the ideal situation to record all other sounds. Link Still Works.

3/13/15 CHANGELOG(Sound v1.5 | Textures v1.0):
-Replaced most sounds (originally prerecorded from YouTube and edited) with raw recordings via use of UFO cheat on devs map Nact Der Untoten prototype in WAW zombies
-decreased the volume of the pack a punch shooting sound by 1

3/14/15 UPDATE NOTES(Sound v2.0 | Textures v1.0):
Small gun sound update, Improved Wunderwaffe DG-2 and PPSH-41 Sounds. Added Type 100 sounds for those enjoying PSP Demo 1.0. Even though I did use the ufo cheat to get outside the map and as far away from the visual map as possible, these updated sounds still have a little bit of background noise; however the sounds did go through a filter to filter out most of the noise. These new sounds are nearly the same (besides the sound of the weapon) in terms of background noise. Now nearly all sounds are recorded by me with the exception of a few stock sounds that are still in-game due to game requirements. Also increased volume of dog sounds (for the developers in later versions of NZP). Link Still Works.

3/14/15 CHANGELOG(Sound v2.0 | Textures v1.0):
-Improved sounds of Wunderwaffe DG-2 and PPSH-41 Sounds
-Added Type 100 sounds for people using the 1.0 demo
-Increased Volume of dog sounds for future versions of nzp

4/3/15 UPDATE NOTES(Beta 1.1 Sound v2.5 | Demo 1.0 Sound v1.0 | Textures v1.0):
Demo 1.0 version of soundmod made (other sounds besides mine belong to jml95). Cleaned up files of every part of the mod. Added README. Added BO2 sounds for MP5K for the 1.1 version. Improved many sounds for clean and precise utilization. Link Still Works.

4/3/15 CHANGELOG(Beta 1.1 Sound v2.5 | Demo 1.0 Sound v1.0 | Textures v1.0):
- Added Demo 1.0 Version (Hybrid of jml95 and mine)
- Added Black Ops 2 MP5K sounds for Beta 1.1 Version
- Cleaned Up mod folder
- Improved sounds for clarity and precision.

4/19/15 UPDATE NOTES(Beta 1.1 Sound v3.0 (FINAL?) | Demo 1.0 Sound v1.0 | Textures v2.0 FINAL):
Used RAW sounds from "nazi zombies sound dump" that I extracted from WAW and can be found in the subtopic "other". Those are used for the weapon sounds. Everything else is a compilation of sounds from jml95 and JavierMaki and other assorted people. Currently the update is for Beta 1.1, however it will be implemented for demo 1.0 soon. Improved some PAP textures. they are more realistic to WAW. Removed the BO2 versions of the MP5K due to the fire sound overloading the audio processor on most computers. If supplied with Beta 1.2 Type 100 Textures, models and animations, will update in a micropatch (without announcement) sounds and have a mod that completely replaces the MP5K with the Type 100.

4/19/15 CHANGLOG(Beta 1.1 Sound v3.0 (FINAL?) | Demo 1.0 Sound v1.0 | Textures v2.0 FINAL):
- Updated Beta 1.1 Version of Soundmod with RAW sounds from COD5:WAW (Demo 1.0 sound update to come in a micropatach soon)
- Removed BO2 MP5k Sounds (REASON: overloads PC sound processors)
- Improved PAP Textures for assorted weapons to be more accurate to WAW.

SMALL UPDATE: Demo 1.0 Sound v3.0 FINAL
-All mods have been synchronized. Demo 1.0 is now equivalent to Beta 1.1 version of soundmod.
-Still no word on my other topic about getting the Type 100 models and animations from the devs to implement in place of the MP5K

Last edited by BlackOpsRichtoffen on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 am; edited 10 times in total

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

BlackOpsRichtoffen wrote:This mod contains mostly sounds from Call of Duty: World At War and sounds that are authentic replicas if I couldn't find the specific sound. Most sounds are live recorded with audacity. Other sounds have been found from various sound mods on these forums. Also includes sounds for future releases of nzp and sounds with names found via Notepad++ in the "DAT" file. Many sounds have defs in the DAT file but do not work with the exception of the default sounds that come with beta 1.0 of the game. This is meant for the PC version, however the sounds can be easily incorporated into the PSP version with minor tweaks if desired. If you are successful in updating the DAT file to link all the sounds from the stock 1.0/1.1 DAT file please post a link and I will be happy to incorporate it into the mod.

Dropbox Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvjy25v4ao1tp6w/sound.zip?dl=0

Im making another soundpack for the new DEMO, but this is great! VeryHappy

jml95

What you are trying is imposible. To update the DAT for 1.1 you need the source code from that version, (which isn't availiable), in order to make the sounds work in 1.1 pc version. If NZ:P released it, you would be able to do this, but if not you're screwed.

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

jml95 wrote:What you are trying is imposible. To update the DAT for 1.1 you need the source code from that version, (which isn't availiable), in order to make the sounds work in 1.1 pc version. If NZ:P released it, you would be able to do this, but if not you're screwed.

Sounds can be changed without the source code since all you're doing is replacing the file, the engine will still load up the sound file as long as it has the same name.

jml95

Yees I know. But he wants to add more sounds. So for that you need to modify the code. That is what I am doing in order to add sounds to the game. I'm making my own mod too

6[WIP Mod Release]  WAW Total Immersion Mod (Beta 1.0/1.1/Demo 1.0) Empty UPDATE Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:51 pm

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

An update has made this officially become a full mod. See First Post for Notes and Changelog!

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

Mod Updated! Changelog in first post!

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

Update! See Changelog!

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

Update! See Changelog!

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

New, Near Final, Update! See Changelog!

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

Demo 1.0 Version is now updated to Beta 1.1 sound standards and is the final sound update. SEE CHANGELOG!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum