Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buyable Ending

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Demo Buyable Ending Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 pm

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Hi guys ,so i wanted to know if there is a way to do a buyable ending of a map on nzp like in Waw custom maps .

Thanks !

2NZP Demo Re: Buyable Ending Sun May 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

anass-nzp125 wrote:Hi guys ,so i wanted to know if there is a way to do a buyable ending of a map on nzp like in Waw custom maps .

Thanks !

I bet you could make your own by using map triggers, and sounds and such, but I wouldn't know much, but any Pre-Made ways? no. (I think) some people have done it, but, you might as well tinker around with it until someone more skilled gets back to you.

http://ikill4fun32.com

3NZP Demo Re: Buyable Ending Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Ok thx bro

4NZP Demo Re: Buyable Ending Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm

blubswillrule

blubswillrule
Game Developer
Game Developer

For the time being, there's no official and easy way to to buyable endings.

In the "Support & Suggestions" I have a thread titled "Questions for custom map makers!" with a list of a bunch of cool entities I wanted to add into nzp for custom mappers to be able to do cool things.

Unfortunately I haven't added them in yet, I do plan on it!

So to answer your question: in the future there will be premade entities for a lot of things, and that does mean buyable endings!

http://nzportable.com NEVER FORGET

5NZP Demo Re: Buyable Ending Tue May 19, 2015 5:30 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

blubswillrule wrote:For the time being, there's no official and easy way to to buyable endings.

In the "Support & Suggestions" I have a thread titled "Questions for custom map makers!" with a list of a bunch of cool entities I wanted to add into nzp for custom mappers to be able to do cool things.

Unfortunately I haven't added them in yet, I do plan on it!

So to answer your question: in the future there will be premade entities for a lot of things, and that does mean buyable endings!

Thank you bro ! Smilez And you could you do the max of points in it like 100k or 50k cause in the door cost i can only reach 16k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]