Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perk Bottle Bonus

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 4:19 pm

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

So i sawed that in the models there were a perk bottle bonus but it seems like it have no option, so I thinked about making it real why not do a random perk bottle bonus it will be very usefull ,like when we are at round 15 and we died and revived by quick revive we will have no perk ,but when the perk bonus appear we get like jugger-nog and it will save us ! VeryHappy

Waw custom maps users: If u have Cheese Cube Unlimited u will see that there is a perk bonus and a pap bonus and it is very helpfull.

2Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

TheOneAndOnlyAero

TheOneAndOnlyAero

You should have it to where you can toggle perks before game.

Personally, i dont like that idea much because it would make the game much easier and people wouldnt actually buy the perks. so thats why i think you should have an option in lobby.

3Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 pm

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Yeah but it will give a random perk and if the players waited for the bonus they will die .And it will not come every round it will be a special bonus like it comes every 5 rounds

4Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

TheOneAndOnlyAero

TheOneAndOnlyAero

Yea thats actually good,but will there be a chance of them not getting it? like 50/50?

5Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

It will be a special bonus so u will 100% get it every 5 rounds not like max ammo and stuff

6Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 pm

TheOneAndOnlyAero

TheOneAndOnlyAero

I meant there should be about a 70 percent chance like monkeys on ascension.

7Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Tue May 26, 2015 2:02 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

8Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am

TheOneAndOnlyAero

TheOneAndOnlyAero

PerikiyoXD wrote:IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

That's Perfect! The idea,it would take creative effort to put a perk that they really need in a hard map

If u can't fit this next patch try doing the next.

9Perk Bottle Bonus  Empty Re: Perk Bottle Bonus Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

PerikiyoXD wrote:IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

There is the model of the perk bonus so u can just link it with the random perks or i don't know :p You will found the model in the misc folder i think

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum