Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perk Bottle Bonus

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 4:19 pm

So i sawed that in the models there were a perk bottle bonus but it seems like it have no option, so I thinked about making it real why not do a random perk bottle bonus it will be very usefull ,like when we are at round 15 and we died and revived by quick revive we will have no perk ,but when the perk bonus appear we get like jugger-nog and it will save us ! VeryHappy

Waw custom maps users: If u have Cheese Cube Unlimited u will see that there is a perk bonus and a pap bonus and it is very helpfull.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be cool and subscribe to my Youtube channel! I'm putting in it hacks and mods and glitches maybe gameplays too VeryHappy ! :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8OWWMWYCHa7X6DGCWu4Xg
View user profile

2 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

You should have it to where you can toggle perks before game.

Personally, i dont like that idea much because it would make the game much easier and people wouldnt actually buy the perks. so thats why i think you should have an option in lobby.

View user profile

3 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Yeah but it will give a random perk and if the players waited for the bonus they will die .And it will not come every round it will be a special bonus like it comes every 5 rounds

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be cool and subscribe to my Youtube channel! I'm putting in it hacks and mods and glitches maybe gameplays too VeryHappy ! :

View user profile

4 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Yea thats actually good,but will there be a chance of them not getting it? like 50/50?

View user profile

5 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm

It will be a special bonus so u will 100% get it every 5 rounds not like max ammo and stuff

View user profile

6 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 pm

I meant there should be about a 70 percent chance like monkeys on ascension.

View user profile

7 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Tue May 26, 2015 2:02 am

IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

NZP Unofficial Patch Developer
----------
Be sure to check NZP:Unofficial Patch thread here.

----------
Naievil @ 2015-07-08 18:25 wrote:Nazi Zombies Portable is so much more than a fucking game.

View user profile

8 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Tue May 26, 2015 7:06 am

@PerikiyoXD wrote:IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

That's Perfect! The idea,it would take creative effort to put a perk that they really need in a hard map

If u can't fit this next patch try doing the next.

View user profile

9 Re: Perk Bottle Bonus on Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

@PerikiyoXD wrote:IF theres a chance to do this, i would recommend to enable them in the Jackhammer, so the map authors decide which bonuses and perks use. MAYBE ill do this in future Unofficial Patch

There is the model of the perk bonus so u can just link it with the random perks or i don't know :p You will found the model in the misc folder i think

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum