Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review for NZP maps

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11Review for NZP maps - Page 1 Empty Re: Review for NZP maps Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Connor75

Connor75

Naievil wrote:

Go for it! I sent out the patch in the chatroom yesterday, but I'm sure that you weren't there to see it as there were only three of us in there.

I'll PM you in a moment.

Okay thanks man

12Review for NZP maps - Page 1 Empty Re: Review for NZP maps Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:13 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Yeah dude, would be great as always! VeryHappy

13Review for NZP maps - Page 1 Empty Re: Review for NZP maps Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:11 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

Hey, i would like to keep doing the patches, but i have no things to do. Also i recommend to not do many different patches, as it "MAYBE could" make some problems... Remember that I allways want to do things with people, developing patches too!

14Review for NZP maps - Page 1 Empty Re: Review for NZP maps Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 am

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

PerikiyoXD wrote:Hey, i would like to keep doing the patches, but i have no things to do. Remember that I allways want to do things with people, developing patches too!

That's fine, you're more than welcome to work on the unofficial patch, but mine was a patch that reduced the grenade explosion delay that a user requested, along with an update to the weapon we get when we are downed.

Please note that I respect all of your contributions to the Unofficial Patch and wish you luck in continued development.

If you know Quakec, I would love to have you on my side. I have no problem with us working on two different patches that seem like they are the same thing.

PerikiyoXD wrote:Also i recommend to not do many different patches, as it "MAYBE could" make some problems...

I have not modified the engine yet (I'll take a look at it to see if what I think is possible is doable and go from there). Therefore the patches that I send out do not cause any problems as they are based off of your 1.0.2 source.

I'm sorry if this all seemed blunt or rude, I didn't want it to seem that way :/

http://Naievil.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum