Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

New people, make an intro!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New people, make an intro! on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:30 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
Just reminding all newer members that you should make an intro and tell us about yourselves!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

2 Me on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 am

I am WhiteAce, I have worked on a Nazi Zombies project on Zandronum for probably about 3 years, been in charge of it for 2 I was actually originally a mapper and I have a bit of trouble tinkering with the ACS I am however always looking for ways to improve the mod which actually is the reason I am here, I had heard about this project from a friend who is helping me find some useful stuff and I am hoping I can be given permission to use the perk models and pack-a-punch model from this project, the project I am working on has really been neglected, especially the multiplayer code but I have fixed almost all single player bugs for the time being.

Apart from that there isn't much to tell, I like Anime and listening to metal which is probably not a good thing for me to say but since I am me, I basically say whatever I think it's a downside but I guess it's the way I grew up, I also like to joke around alot within my personal time, don't worry no pranks will be played upon any of you forum dwellers.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum