Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

JackHammer Custom Texture Problems!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:57 am

SilverFox

Ok so for the past few weeks ive been working on a map in Worldcraft however, after running into some problems i decided to switch over to JackHammer,

Now however my custom textures aren't showing up in NZP, they come out as a grey checkered board.

I have been trying to fix this for an a few hours, but no luck (now i remember why i gave up quake mapping) ,

I would appreciate any help,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

2 Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:09 am

If your wads are .hlwad, probably that's the problem, so try to convert to .wad using any software to convert them WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

3 Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:35 pm

SilverFox

No I had that problem earlier I fixed that by switching from texmex to wally.

however,

I Fixed the issue, had to run Jackhammer as an administrator, and reset my compiler settings.

thanks for the quick reply though,

View user profile

4 Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
~This reply is for if you want this info for future reference.~

There was some other way to fix it, in the compiler settings (if you are using the HL compilers), but I don't remember it. I'll edit this post and put it in quickly.

signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum