Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SUGGESTION] Create a NZP page at GameJolt

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Demo [SUGGESTION] Create a NZP page at GameJolt on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Today, thinking about games and indie i thought that, NZP could be in the biggest Indie platform on the net.

GameJolt

PROS:

• New people in the forums, at least 1 guy will come up here. I'm sure.
  • Exposed to the public EVEN more. Do you really know how hard i found the forums and the game? Ive found it in a spanish Scene webpage. And i entered because i thought it was a Online FPS.
  • You could participate in PSP-GameJAMS (afaik, you can submit a Already done game on some of those.) and win some prizes.
  • Did ive said you could connect to gamejolt and do some kinda online Global Scoreboards for maps? (Actually its possible. Just, hard.)
  • Revenue. Yes, they give cash from the ads. Is almost nothing, but at least is something. WinkeyWink

CONS:

• Annoying people coming from Gamejolt to the forums. Easily erradicated with /ban WinkeyWink
  • Maybe exposure could generate the mythic EXPLOSIVE BULLETS mod. (aka crap mods)

We could add more PROS / CONS. Just reply WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NZP Unofficial Patch Developer
----------
Be sure to check NZP:Unofficial Patch thread here.

----------
Naievil @ 2015-07-08 18:25 wrote:Nazi Zombies Portable is so much more than a fucking game.

View user profile

2NZP Demo Re: [SUGGESTION] Create a NZP page at GameJolt on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:07 am

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
As long as any revenue goes straight into the NZP Forum pot, I'd have no problems with this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
Seems like a good idea, the 2 cons are simply down to moderation, just making sure it doesn't happen, and making not strict, but just standard guidelines for what can be released as a mod on here of NZP.

+1

CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz Skylake Quad Core
RAM: 8GB 3GHz Corsair Vengenence DDR4
SSD: 480GB SANDISK Extreme Pro
HDD: 500GB VelociRaptor + 2TB WD Black
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX480 8GB
KB&M: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Green Switches & Trust Mouse
View user profile

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Tbh, a little bit of crazy membership might be nice so me and Friizy actually have jobs to do. xDD

View user profile
But hey, the DEVELOPER have to post it. You cant post a game that you dont own. we should ask Jukki / Blubs to get the revenue for the forum.

----------

----------
Naievil @ 2015-07-08 18:25 wrote:Nazi Zombies Portable is so much more than a fucking game.

View user profile

6NZP Demo Re: [SUGGESTION] Create a NZP page at GameJolt on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:56 pm

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
As long as the developers are fine with it then I'm all in, remember this the official forums and no longer a fan forums like before.

Would be nice to have a lively community again Smilez

BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare
Ya, but ONLY the developer have permission to post the game.

PD: NZP Unofficial Patches are NZP too. Should it have a "Gamejolt" page apart?

----------

----------

View user profile

Naievil

Staff
Staff
@PerikiyoXD wrote:PD: NZP Unofficial Patches are NZP too. Should it have a "Gamejolt" page apart?

No.

lel, one word reply.

@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum