Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

lost map? any one know who or what this map is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

so today i was going through old maps files and came across a map named "facility" and i checked it out and it was actually pretty cool

but.. i can assume it was unfinished as shown below

but its still a pretty cool map Smilez

but anyways back to the main point. does anyone know who or what made this? i searched facility on the forums but nothing matched this. i dont remember downloading this (but its also been so many years that ive probably forgotten) so i have no idea.

View user profile
crap. posted in wrong topic, um.. how do i move this to a new topic..?

View user profile

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Do not distribute this map. This map was included in the Beta 1.2 leak or "redux" version. We really do not like talking about Beta 1.2 here, though I can understand that it is okay to post this, since you did not know :^)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk
@Naievil wrote:Do not distribute this map. This map was included in the Beta 1.2 leak or "redux" version. We really do not like talking about Beta 1.2 here, though I can understand that it is okay to post this, since you did not know :^)
i understand sorry, but does that mean this map will be in later releases? or never released?

View user profile

Naievil

Staff
Staff
So when Beta 1.2 was leaked, there were a bunch of maps in the folder that were not in the 1.1 release. This includes Verruckt and many others. This said map was among the maps that were not publicly released.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum