Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Anyone still use this as much?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP 1.1 Does Anyone still use this as much? Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Small_Guy

I was looking for a good map when I realized that there are no new maps that I've seen.

BTW: I'm in love with this game

2NZP 1.1 Re: Does Anyone still use this as much? Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 am

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Moved to a different section because I'm anal about the Custom Maps section being solely for custom maps files.

As for the game, I'm trying to provide tools for custom map makers to want to map in the first place (elevators, other moving platforms, etc). I am also the "author" (though I will say that I didn't do much at all...) of many of the Demo maps as opposed to the Beta 1.1 maps, and I currently only have a project going on with Seniormeatbox mapping-wise. In most other aspects though, I just program.

If you're talking about having Beta maps, good luck. Most of the map files were lost due to Sendspace changing their policy and deleting files after a certain time period. Likewise, I only know one map maker for Beta currently...all others just moved on to the Demo.

http://Naievil.tk

3NZP 1.1 Re: Does Anyone still use this as much? Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

me and a friend still make maps for beta 1.1... but we haven't uploaded them due to incompletion. there is either a bug or something else that messes up the map. we tried to remake a map call bunker that was incomplete too, but the zombies wouldn't go up or down the stairs. but we gave it easter eggs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum