Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dempsey Sound Pack BO2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP 1.1 Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:31 pm

This is my first sound Pack for NZP, It's Dempsey's sound pack. I hope you enjoy this. Please note I am going to edit some zombies death files so Dempsey can say what he wants to say. I will update this topic when I have the time, I just need some more time to get all the sounds and everything else together, also to make a link as well.

View user profile

2NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Pointless post is pointless. Post something good or I am locking/ trash canning it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

3NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:18 pm

@Call16-Podolski wrote:Pointless post is pointless. Post something good or I am locking/ trash canning it.

I understand, Like I said I'm trying to get it up the best I can so please give me more time. At least until 12 tonight. I've gone from submit from dropbox to mediafire, I how to put everything into folders can you help me out? Or someone? I'm new here and I don't wanna disappoint all of you.

View user profile

4NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Call16-Podolski

Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Well, you've already kind of annoyed me by breaking the rules regarding double posting and posting without links. Just upload to any filesharing site and post a link, it's not hard. Mediafire is fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am technically the Best Admin.

"Fuck." - Pod, Wed June 3, 10:12:47pm, 2015

"I don't mean to seem like I
care about material things,
Like a Social status."

Like a Chap
View user profile

5NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 pm

@Call16-Podolski wrote:Well, you've already kind of annoyed me by breaking the rules regarding double posting and posting without links. Just upload to any filesharing site and post a link, it's not hard. Mediafire is fine.

Ok sorry I didnt realize that I broke a rule by doubleposting sorry my mistake. I am also a new member so I can't post any links for 7 days, however I will post it sometime next week.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum