Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Custom Map Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Demo NZP Custom Map Trouble on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:34 pm

This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I'm new here so sorry if this isn't the right place for me. So I downloaded NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 and I love it so far. However, every time I try and play a custom map it freezes while loading or crashes and says "An Error Occurred" when the loading bar goes away. I think I should mention that I'm using VHBL on the Ps Vita to play the game. The only map I got to kinda work was Town but I have to play a match of Woodhut before it works. I've even uninstalled the game but that didn't do anything. If you know a fix, please help. Thanks. Dr. Richtofen

View user profile

2NZP Demo Re: NZP Custom Map Trouble on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:13 pm

@TheAndroidGamer89 wrote:This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I'm new here so sorry if this isn't the right place for me. So I downloaded NZP Unofficial Patch 1.0.5.1 and I love it so far. However, every time I try and play a custom map it freezes while loading or crashes and says "An Error Occurred" when the loading bar goes away. I think I should mention that I'm using VHBL on the Ps Vita to play the game. The only map I got to kinda work was Town but I have to play a match of Woodhut before it works. I've even uninstalled the game but that didn't do anything. If you know a fix, please help. Thanks. Dr. Richtofen

use an emulator on pc or android or a psp 3000 ps vita doesn't really work due to the ps vita cannot be fully hack so it only use half of the ram. This game need the a lot of ram

View user profile

3NZP Demo Re: NZP Custom Map Trouble on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

Administrator
Administrator
Moved to the help section.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz Skylake Quad Core
RAM: 8GB 3GHz Corsair Vengenence DDR4
SSD: 480GB SANDISK Extreme Pro
HDD: 500GB VelociRaptor + 2TB WD Black
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX480 8GB
KB&M: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Green Switches & Trust Mouse
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum