Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craahing in PPSSPP after placing Mystery Box entitiy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
While making my map, i finally decided to add the mystery box. But mysteriously, after i compiled the game and ran nzp, everytime i boot up my map, the game crashes before i enter the map. Is there any solution for this, or am i going to have to deal with it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile
mofu23 wrote:While making my map, i finally decided to add the mystery box. But mysteriously, after i compiled the game and ran nzp, everytime i boot up my map, the game crashes before i enter the map. Is there any solution for this, or am i going to have to deal with it?

Did you put a .mbox file for your map ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be cool and subscribe to my Youtube channel! I'm putting in it hacks and mods and glitches maybe gameplays too VeryHappy ! :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8OWWMWYCHa7X6DGCWu4Xg
View user profile

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
no... was i suppose to now?

how do i add one

View user profile
mofu23 wrote:no... was i suppose to now?

how do i add one

I'm not sure if that's the prob but it's probably it ,so you take like the ndu.mbox file and rename to yourmapname.mbox and see if it's fixed or not ,if it's not I can't help you .

Be cool and subscribe to my Youtube channel! I'm putting in it hacks and mods and glitches maybe gameplays too VeryHappy ! :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8OWWMWYCHa7X6DGCWu4Xg
View user profile

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
dang... didnt work

View user profile

SilverFox

remove the mystery box, then recompile. Does it still error?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum