Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1NZP Demo [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:11 am

Welcome back, we've been expecting you.

Nazi Zombies Requiem is designed to give it's players a feeling of nostalgia and excitement as we take Nazi Zombies Portable and expand it; including things such as new weapons, perks, maps, bug fixes, and frequent updates.

Current Changelog:

+ Mulekick
+ Deadshot Daiquiri
+ New Perk icons
+ Perk icons scroll horizontally
+ Readying M1911 magazine when spawning
+ Round music can be changed for custom maps

Check out the official Discord server!

Last edited by MotoLegacy on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 10 times in total

View user profile

2NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:12 pm

have a multiplayer? VeryHappy

View user profile

3NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:39 pm

retebonzo wrote:have a multiplayer? VeryHappy

No. My main focus isn't on trying to add multiplayer. If one of the patch devs add it, I'll nicely ask them to reuse the code.

No promises :/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

4NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 pm

UPDATES [12-6-16]:
- @G33420 has joined the development team

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

5NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:34 am

Re-introduced the numeral ammo counter, because it looks better, easier to read, made the eboot 4kb smaller, and got rid of 3 images that didn't need to be there.

Also added a light-blue light to any weapon_wall, similar to how it looks in Black Ops 2.

Please note, we are done adding features to 1.1u, and both of these will be in 1.2u..

View user profile

6NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:57 pm

cool! good job

View user profile

7NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:44 pm

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
watching

Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile

8NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm

mofu23 wrote:watching

retebonzo wrote:cool! good job

<3

View user profile

9NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:48 pm

For those waiting to get the first version of the modification, I've decided to wait.

The first reason, and the biggest, is that the main feature this mod has so far is two Perk-A-Colas. I feel like this isn't enough for it to be what I'd like it to be.

Secondly, since Patch development has continued, the name 'Unofficial Release' is really stupid.

Here's a tease for an upcoming feature Smilez:

For more teases, feel free to join the Discord for the mod! (Please note: This Discord is different than the actual NZ:P Discord.)

Discord Server Link

Thank you all for your patience, I hope to show you some more of what G33 and I have in store in the future! Smilez

- Ian

View user profile

10NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Added the credits menu seen in the newest Patch (I think mine is better VeryHappy)

Also added achievements (Thanks Ryan)

Still looking for ideas as to what to title this mod, feel free to post if you have any! Smilez

View user profile

11NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:17 pm

devleopers?

View user profile

12NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 pm

retebonzo wrote:devleopers?

Thanks for seeing that, it's fixed now Smilez

View user profile

13NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Add shpuld to the special thanks for bugfixes because he is basically a god and helped a lot, plus he was in the original credits

dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

14NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Naievil wrote:Add shpuld to the special thanks for bugfixes because he is basically a god and helped a lot, plus he was in the original credits

Will do

View user profile

15NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Something I wanted to do with the mod since it began production was to make it instantly stand out from the patches, this new main menu song helps people acquire that feeling.

It is a mix of Damned 100AE, Damned 3, and Re-Damned, carefully synced together to form what I have titled Damned³.

The link to an un-compressed mp3 of the song is attached below.

Enjoy.

Damned³ mp3 Dropbox link

View user profile

16NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Got some updates for ya!

To start, all of the weapons currently in NZ:P will be replaced with weapons from Black Ops 1 and 2.

Now, we have an announcement:
NZP: Revamped will feature both a phat and normal version of each other. The phat version won't have as many weapons, and some other stuff won't be featured.

Don't let this get you down PSP 1000 users! We'll make sure the phat version of NZP: Revamped will be just as fun as the normal version!

Cheers!
- Ian ^-^

View user profile

17NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:10 am

i finally got to see this. but i'm sad to see the ammo counter change. i really liked that. everything else is great though. are you going to try and keep Up-to-Date with Nai's Unofficial Patch?

I like my Zombies Lively Undead.

NZP Hamachi Network:Lets play¡  Password:play
Steam:Revnova
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgHZmFFhYA6EuDN8wdo9Oag
Intrests:Zombie Murdering, and Horror
View user profile

18NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:08 am

Douch_Dagger wrote:i finally got to see this. but i'm sad to see the ammo counter change. i really liked that. everything else is great though. are you going to try and keep Up-to-Date with Nai's Unofficial Patch?

Ammo counter used quite a bit of code. This one is 1/3 of the code. And yes, we'll try to be up-to-date with the patches.

View user profile

19NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Wow! Look at that! A new gun!

View user profile

20NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:22 pm

lol! cool

View user profile

21NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:23 pm

is five seven?

View user profile

22NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:27 pm

retebonzo wrote:is five seven?

Five-Seven will be in the mod Smilez

View user profile

23NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Five-Seven!

View user profile

24NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Omg, this is so cool good job . when it's going to be release?

View user profile

25NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 pm

retebonzo wrote:Omg, this is so cool good job . when it's going to be release?

Expect beta builds in a month or two. Release won't be until all of the weapons are in the game, which will be awhile. The builds will be frequenlty updated though WinkeyWink

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum