Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

@NzPro9 wrote:Can you guys please release this you guys can update it later but I wanna play it please

I'm glad you're excited for the project, but there's still a lot I want to do before release. More weapons, perks, and some slight changes. Plus I still want to give mappers some more abilities (like the ability to change the variants between rounds, perks, etc.).

I can promise frequent updates on this forum thread, though. However, don't be surprised if there are features added that I have not spoken about WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ok.
View user profile

52NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm

@NzPro9 wrote:Can you guys please release this you guys can update it later but I wanna play it please

I'm glad you're excited for the project, but there's still a lot I want to do before release. More weapons, perks, and some slight changes. Plus I still want to give mappers some more abilities (like the ability to change the variants between rounds, perks, etc.).

I can promise frequent updates on this forum thread, though. However, don't be surprised if there are features added that I have not spoken about WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ok.
View user profile

53NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:12 pm

+ Can choose between original and Shadows of Evil perk jingles (depends on whatever the mapper decides)

Demo:

ok.
View user profile

54NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Forgot to show this off! Multiplayer is functional, always has been.

Please note that this was an older version of the PC port, before the HUD (Heads-Up Display) was re-added.

ok.
View user profile

55NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:25 am

Vote on what we should do with the hitmarker.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12639296

ok.
View user profile

56NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 pm

well, for the record, we're still making things, but I haven't been posting them!

as well as an animation of Mp5's reloading

the animation is 24FPS

Who are you people... Why am I here... Can I go home?... like, is that an option? I'm hungry.... halp?

~Derp-ity Derp Derp

FIM
View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

57NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Theres an error in the game that in an certain amount of rounds it crashes
But the game is very fun when you release it it will be very nice
Multiplayer would be a great advance if it was added but theres no promises :/

View user profile

58NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 am

HI everybody I like seeing all these pictures and also I was wondering if you could add like the ray gun mark 2 if you guys can then I'm ok with that but if it's too much work I understand and I'm ok with that

View user profile

59NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 pm

@Codisbae23 wrote:HI everybody I like seeing all these pictures and also I was wondering if you could add like the ray gun mark 2 if you guys can then I'm ok with that but if it's too much work I understand and I'm ok with that

Think I already said that...
@BCDeshiG wrote:What else are you planning to add?
I'd like to see the Mauser C96, a Raygun Mark 2 and ballistic knife.

Why are you reading this?
View user profile

60NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 am

Happy Ciñco de Mayo everybody aka it stands for May 5th but it's celebrated in Mexico and it's called or spelled Ciñco de Mayo

View user profile

61NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Locking thread to prevent replies. For a request to reopen the thread, PM me or any admin.

Thanks.

Naievil

@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum