Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

@NzPro9 wrote:Can you guys please release this you guys can update it later but I wanna play it please

I'm glad you're excited for the project, but there's still a lot I want to do before release. More weapons, perks, and some slight changes. Plus I still want to give mappers some more abilities (like the ability to change the variants between rounds, perks, etc.).

I can promise frequent updates on this forum thread, though. However, don't be surprised if there are features added that I have not spoken about WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

52NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm

@NzPro9 wrote:Can you guys please release this you guys can update it later but I wanna play it please

I'm glad you're excited for the project, but there's still a lot I want to do before release. More weapons, perks, and some slight changes. Plus I still want to give mappers some more abilities (like the ability to change the variants between rounds, perks, etc.).

I can promise frequent updates on this forum thread, though. However, don't be surprised if there are features added that I have not spoken about WinkeyWink

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

53NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:12 pm

+ Can choose between original and Shadows of Evil perk jingles (depends on whatever the mapper decides)

Demo:

View user profile

54NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Forgot to show this off! Multiplayer is functional, always has been.

Please note that this was an older version of the PC port, before the HUD (Heads-Up Display) was re-added.

View user profile

55NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:25 am

Vote on what we should do with the hitmarker.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12639296

View user profile

56NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 pm

well, for the record, we're still making things, but I haven't been posting them!

as well as an animation of Mp5's reloading

the animation is 24FPS

Who are you people... Why am I here... Can I go home?... like, is that an option? I'm hungry.... halp?

~Derp-ity Derp Derp

FIM
View user profile http://ikill4fun32.com

57NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Theres an error in the game that in an certain amount of rounds it crashes
But the game is very fun when you release it it will be very nice
Multiplayer would be a great advance if it was added but theres no promises :/

View user profile

58NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 am

HI everybody I like seeing all these pictures and also I was wondering if you could add like the ray gun mark 2 if you guys can then I'm ok with that but if it's too much work I understand and I'm ok with that

View user profile

59NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 pm

BCDeshiG

@Codisbae23 wrote:HI everybody I like seeing all these pictures and also I was wondering if you could add like the ray gun mark 2 if you guys can then I'm ok with that but if it's too much work I understand and I'm ok with that

Think I already said that...
@BCDeshiG wrote:What else are you planning to add?
I'd like to see the Mauser C96, a Raygun Mark 2 and ballistic knife.

Why are you reading this?
View user profile

60NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 am

Happy Ciñco de Mayo everybody aka it stands for May 5th but it's celebrated in Mexico and it's called or spelled Ciñco de Mayo

View user profile

61NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Naievil

Staff
Staff
Locking thread to prevent replies. For a request to reopen the thread, PM me or any admin.

Thanks.

Naievil

@dr_mabuse wrote:good job Smilez

View user profile http://Naievil.tk

62NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Fri May 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Topic has been unlocked. Do not ask why Naievil thought he should lock it, because I have no idea. Happing Killing! VeryHappy

View user profile

63NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 am

Hi guys does anyone know when the release date for this is or am I gonna have to stay tuned for more information about the mod and month of release please reply as soon as possible thank you

View user profile

64NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

@Codisbae23 wrote:Hi guys does anyone know when the release date for this is or am I gonna have to stay tuned for more information about the mod and month of release please reply as soon as possible thank you

I've been given this question a lot. I show off my work in the Discord more than here now, and I constantly get asked why I haven't released this. The reason is very simple:

The code for everything I've done isn't very organized and looking at it gives me a headache.

Do not fear, however. I'm going to redo all the code and set up a GitHub repository open to you guys so you can download and test new PC releases! You can even fork the repo and start editing things yourself (keep in mind this will not overwrite what I put in, if you added something I feel is pretty damn good, I'll add it)!

I'll give an update on the repo shortly.

View user profile

65NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Sun May 28, 2017 9:57 pm

https://www.github.com/hellomotolegacy/requiem

Have fun.

Also, I'm now making this a discussion thread since I no longer have to tell you about changes. Talk about what you want to see in the mod or just strategies on new maps, I don't care.

Don't think I'm abandoning the thread, though. I'll still talk Smilez

View user profile

66NZP Demo Glitch in ndu on Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 am

BCDeshiG

Found a no-clip glitch in Nacht Der Untoten.

Also, settings doesn't work and other maps don't show (though this may be my fault).

View user profile

67NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon May 29, 2017 1:11 pm

@BCDeshiG wrote:Found a no-clip glitch in Nacht Der Untoten.

Also, settings doesn't work and other maps don't show (though this may be my fault).

This will be fixed right away. Warehouse will also be added to the map list (my fault), settings cannot be accessed because I haven't added them yet.

P.S., maximize the game window to fix the crosshair Smilez

View user profile

68NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon May 29, 2017 1:37 pm

BCDeshiG

@MotoLegacy wrote:This will be fixed right away. Warehouse will also be added to the map list (my fault), settings cannot be accessed because I haven't added them yet.

P.S., maximize the game window to fix the crosshair Smilez

Thanks. I didn't notice the crosshair though.
Also, I found out how to load other maps using console.

View user profile

69NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 pm

@BCDeshiG wrote:

Thanks. I didn't notice the crosshair though.
Also, I found out how to load other maps using console.

Good! The custom map menu isn't high priority at the moment, as there are many other things I'm working on (which you can see if you look at the commit history Smilez )

View user profile

70NZP Demo More Glitches on Tue May 30, 2017 10:58 am

BCDeshiG

Sometimes the pause screen glitches you out.

Also, sometimes the aim is inaccurate on the gun (even after barricade patch).
Knifing fails to work too.

On the plus side, you can change settings using console which is nice.

View user profile

71NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue May 30, 2017 11:16 am

@BCDeshiG wrote:Sometimes the pause screen glitches you out.

Also, sometimes the aim is inaccurate on the gun (even after barricade patch).
Knifing fails to work too.

On the plus side, you can change settings using console which is nice.

I'll look into pausing. Can you tell me what causes the inaccuracy? Also, what command in the console brings up the options menu?

View user profile

72NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm

BCDeshiG

@MotoLegacy wrote:I'll look into pausing. Can you tell me what causes the inaccuracy? Also, what command in the console brings up the options menu?

Haven't come across the inaccuracy again during testing.

How to open settings:

(check vid desc. for detailed steps)

View user profile

73NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

@BCDeshiG wrote:

Haven't come across the inaccuracy again during testing.

How to open settings:

(check vid desc. for detailed steps)

Thank you. Please contact me if you experience any other glitches/bugs.

View user profile

74NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 pm

BCDeshiG

M1 Garand ADS is weird. Also, Quick revive only works once.

View user profile

75NZP Demo Re: [MOD] Nazi Zombies Requiem on Wed May 31, 2017 10:49 am

@BCDeshiG wrote:M1 Garand ADS is weird. Also, Quick revive only works once.

I've been aware of both of those, just been too lazy to fix them. Now that you know they exist, however, I'm obligated to!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum