Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

The astronauts zombie attack (of Hellhound to Astronaut)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In this tutorial will teach you to change the model of hellhound, by an astronaut, in the round of hellhounds, astronauts blood-red color appear at high speed running

First, find the archive

nzp/progs...

This is the model of the dog

After that

The WunderWaffle luckily I have it, thanks to the box c:

Testing

WunderWaffle >: D

Also works with the player (player.mdl)

Just do the same but with the player model

WTF?

Thanks for the FIVEDEMO dr_mabuse, i look forward to the map

View user profile

ArKaZeen

You can do it with the other things and even sound!

View user profile

Lol ye ive known this and I intended to implement something interesting using this into some of my maps.

4 every model on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 pm

every model that is in progs folder, maybe the all zombies, but i cant find the model of the zombies, i think that is in .PAK file,
and if you are a mapper, you can place the model atol.mdl in your map, "place_model" WinkeyWink

View user profile

ssfpatricio wrote:every model that is in progs folder, maybe the all zombies, but i cant find the model of the zombies, i think that is in .PAK file,
and if you are a mapper, you can place the model atol.mdl in your map, "place_model" WinkeyWink

The zombie is in progs file i think its called knight.mdl, no the only things in the PAK file are the gfx and the sounds. And yeah u can put it as a place model but it doesnt move lol.

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
this would be sweet if you could autclly have like the astronaut from moon attacking you lol

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

ArKaZeen

ya it would!

View user profile
Dreize wrote:
ssfpatricio wrote:every model that is in progs folder, maybe the all zombies, but i cant find the model of the zombies, i think that is in .PAK file,

The zombie is in progs file i think its called knight.mdl, no the only things in the PAK file are the gfx and the sounds. And yeah u can put it as a place model but it doesnt move lol.

I know why they do not move, atol.mdl model does not have the frames of the zombie, like walking or attacking, if we can add the frames of the zombie in atol.mdl model, the model could be used as a zombie.

I hope you know what I mean with frames, is in the Quake model editor WinkeyWink

View user profile
Sweet it works they are super fast and it looks like they are break dancing in front of me when I got god mode on Smilez

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum