Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

should i share my custom nzp maps?

+4
true nightmare
Raggle
ArKaZeen
alsoft
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty should i share my custom nzp maps? Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

alsoft

you see, i am new to this site but i have played and created maps on nzp for months. i love this game and this forum, but i am debating on whether or not to share my maps. should i, or should i not?

2should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:27 pm

ArKaZeen

alsoft wrote:you see, i am new to this site but i have played and created maps on nzp for months. i love this game and this forum, but i am debating on whether or not to share my maps. should i, or should i not?

HELL YA Lol

I can ALMOST garentee u that everyone will say yes Tongue

3should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Raggle

Raggle

Yes, you should share.
Unless you are too scared to share maps with MINE SHINY!!

4should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

alsoft wrote:you see, i am new to this site but i have played and created maps on nzp for months. i love this game and this forum, but i am debating on whether or not to share my maps. should i, or should i not?

its up to you, anyone can post there maps in the maps of the masses area, but i f you post it in the application area and if and admin (the guys with the red names) likes it, you will be given your own folder in the developer maps area and a green (only developer's can post in that area, the guys with the green names)

mods can also post maps in that area (Thats why im not making anyone a mod unless they were a developer)

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

5should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm

yep, exactly. In my opinion you should let someone test them and give u feedback, thats what i always say.

And us devs (greens) will always giv subtle feedback but then im not very harsh like some people *Cough Truenightmare Cough*

6should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:25 pm

call16 wrote:yep, exactly. In my opinion you should let someone test them and give u feedback, thats what i always say.

And us devs (greens) will always giv subtle feedback but then im not very harsh like some people *Cough Truenightmare Cough*

This^

7should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 am

ShangrilaZ

ShangrilaZ

Dreize wrote:
call16 wrote:yep, exactly. In my opinion you should let someone test them and give u feedback, thats what i always say.

This^
Ya think call I seen all your
Lets look at it
And you say "im harsh on this and today is no different day" and stuff Smilez
Dont Spam me Frown

8should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:18 pm

ok, im a bit harsh, but u can always trust people like randomz, drieze and soul to give subtle fair feedback

9should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty ............. Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:34 pm

G33420

i think you should post your custom maps because i like to see what other people have made. and i think its awesome when you upload a map a start getting good comments on it.

10should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Guess were not seeing those maps.

Lol.

11should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 am

skaterb0y40

do it do it do it

12should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

Brando_3609

Brando_3609

Release one for now and see how many good comments you get

13should i share my custom nzp maps? Empty Re: should i share my custom nzp maps? Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:29 am

ArKaZeen

Hmm are you LIEING???!!?!?!?

Lol release one and I will take it back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum