Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Wonder Weapon Models

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Guest


Guest
Well here are some models ported by shanesurk500, a link to his page is provided: http://nzportable.forumotion.com/u654

Here are some early images, keep in mind that not all the external textures are in these previews, however they are almost finished. The teleporter has been ported as well however it is not shown in these previews.



Heres a picture of the gersch, vr11, two seperate zap guns, and thundergun:





Heres a picture of a qed, winters howl, monkey bomb, full zap gun, and scavenger:





Heres a picture of them all together:





There is more to come, stay in touch, and once again you can thank shanesurk500 for these model previews.



Last edited by Dreize on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

2 idea on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I already had the idea of ​​creating models to give to the team wonderweapons NZP, but since I'm a mess modeler, well I hope the team can integrate it into the game, I hope they do also the human model for the V-R11, or miniature zombies for the weapon of shangri-la

Tongue

View user profile

3 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
NICE MODELS!

View user profile

4 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 am

AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

View user profile

5 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Guest


Guest
Ewan wrote:AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

We shall see.

6 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
Dreize wrote:
Ewan wrote:AWSOME DUDE I SO WANT MODELS IS HE RELEASEING OR HIS PRIVITE

We shall see.

Nice suspense Kool

View user profile

7 model on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 pm

i want the model of the scravenger for one of my maps, obviously the weapon dont work is just a model, but it gonna be a easter egg for the map, and obviously i will give credit to the excellent modeller

View user profile

8 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 am

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
i wanted to make a mod to have all these weapons in nzp but i have no idea where to start

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

9 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 am

Guest


Guest
true nightmare wrote:i wanted to make a mod to have all these weapons in nzp but i have no idea where to start

Start by giving me a hug.

10 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am

These models WILL eventually be public. I have not been online recently because I have been working my butt off trying to fix the textures. However, Dreize has also requested that I port the teleporter model. I will not release the full pack until I finish that, AND fix the textures. The reason for the discoloration is the original colors. They need to be converted to the Quake color palette first, which I am working on.

View user profile

11 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

PLEASE RELEASE THEM

View user profile

12 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Guest


Guest
hullumoijou wrote:PLEASE RELEASE THEM

Read his above post, no begging.

13 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
nobody ever reads :X

View user profile

14 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 am

SoulOfSet

avatar
Member
Member
Impressive. He should think about applying. We could use some modelers.

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

15 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Guest


Guest
SoulOfSet wrote:Impressive. He should think about applying. We could use some modelers.

Agreed, I need to talk to you about some sub-forums.

16 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I would like everyone to know that I am still very much devoted to this project. However, i am facing many obstacles that i will more clearly define when i can get to a computer, since im posting this from my phone. Lol

View user profile

17 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh, and thanks to soul for calling my work "impressive." That actually means a lot coming from the admin. And also a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to Dreize for testing these for me.

View user profile

18 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 am

Guest


Guest
shanesurk500 wrote:Oh, and thanks to soul for calling my work "impressive." That actually means a lot coming from the admin. And also a huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to Dreize for testing these for me.

No problemo, keep up the good work broski. I'm always here to help.

19 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Ok. Just a quick update. I BELIEVE (key word there) that I have fixed the textures. I must now re-export all of the models with these fixed textures. Hopefully, they will co-operate. I'm going to attempt to double check that first, though. On a slightly different note, I am still attempting to acquire that teleporter model. However, My 3DRipper doesn't particularly with to cooperate. Therefore, I am going to have to take on a slightly different approach. I will have to acquire the actual model file itself. Dreize, I'll keep you posted, broski. VeryHappy

Update: I HAVE located the model for the teleporter.

View user profile

20 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
shanesurk500 wrote:Ok. Just a quick update. I BELIEVE (key word there) that I have fixed the textures. I must now re-export all of the models with these fixed textures. Hopefully, they will co-operate. I'm going to attempt to double check that first, though. On a slightly different note, I am still attempting to acquire that teleporter model. However, My 3DRipper doesn't particularly with to cooperate. Therefore, I am going to have to take on a slightly different approach. I will have to acquire the actual model file itself. Dreize, I'll keep you posted, broski. VeryHappy

Update: I HAVE located the model for the teleporter.

Tongue

I can test too Tongue

Tongue

View user profile

21 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I apologize for the Bump, but I believe it should be excused for the new, massing, and relative information that I am posting. I took a really long break because of personal problems, but I am now back on this project. I recently stumbled onto the answer the the problem with the textures. However, it will take some time, since i must re-create NZP's color palette as a Photoshop color palette. I will get to work on this as soon as time allows. Thank you for your patience. Smilez

View user profile

22 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
shanesurk500 wrote:I apologize for the Bump, but I believe it should be excused for the new, massing, and relative information that I am posting. I took a really long break because of personal problems, but I am now back on this project. I recently stumbled onto the answer the the problem with the textures. However, it will take some time, since i must re-create NZP's color palette as a Photoshop color palette. I will get to work on this as soon as time allows. Thank you for your patience. Smilez

No thank you for your badass models :yay:

View user profile

23 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 am

hahahahahahaha lol you are welcome.

View user profile

24 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
shanesurk500 wrote:hahahahahahaha lol you are welcome.

Dont mention it! I will be waiting ^^

View user profile

25 Re: NZP Wonder Weapon Models on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

You ever gonna release because i would like to use one of those in my next map

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum