Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler

+3
true nightmare
ArKaZeen
loftail
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:32 pm

loftail

I am a modeler who uses blender. I can make models for nzp easily. Any model requested can be made. I am currently working on improving in game graphics, ie changing all models. I can animate too, however, I will have proof of that when i begin to tackle the player, gun, and zombie models. From what ive tried, it is nothing different to what i know. Proof for my models are both the double tap an the juggernog, 100% working and textured. You can try them too make sure I am telling the truth. Textures done by me. Model done by me. From scratch, no edits.

double tap texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?ccf30qqsej6ff1c
double tap model: http://www.mediafire.com/?dhyug2qwymcf6c3

juggernog texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?7hhhd7hc0tjov60
juggernog model: http://www.mediafire.com/?kmq5gdg36uuwh3m

Place them in the prog folder to test them. I hope you accept my application so I can continue modelling for this site. The only downside is the amount of polygons. They work on any pc, but not on psp due to large amount of polygons. However I am addressing this issue. It should soon be solved soon.

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Doubletap
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Juggernogggg

Once again I hope you accept my application. Any criticism will be taken into account and I will improve until I suit this sites needs. Thanks for reading.

still trying on that thing mate, but anyway i think your really talented. I give u A*. VeryHappy

ArKaZeen

Thats GREAT! But since this is not the Nazi Zombies Portable Website But this is the MAPS website there is really no point in you doing this unless you are applying for True Nightmares game.

But I give you a B++ xD

4[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:18 am

sub, have you checked the application rules mate, it states "Mapper, Texturer or moddeller"

5[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 pm

call16 wrote:sub, have you checked the application rules mate, it states "Mapper, Texturer or moddeller"

This.

He can apply for modeler. We need a new usergroup though.

not exactly, green doesnt say Mappers, it says Developers...

call16 wrote:not exactly, green doesnt say Mappers, it says Developers...

Still, separate usertitles used to distinguish ones self would be a good idea.

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i agree with dreize about making a new group, but there is not alot of modelers out there so there would be no point atm to make a new group

@sub you can apply for mapping, texture artist or modeler, you only need to do at least one job to be green, however you still can do more then one, i got in for mapping but i posted a few textures to, we are not just limited to mapping

as for the topic i havent been able to look at or play any nzp due to computers failing on me Frown so your going to have to wait, same as everyone else

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Well, i think we can use a Quake modeler WinkeyWink
And for my game xD

10[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:Well, i think we can use a Quake modeler WinkeyWink
And for my game xD

how is your game going anyway?

11[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

true nightmare wrote:
And for my game xD

atm stopped because my psp is broken... i need a new one :|

12[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:52 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:
true nightmare wrote:
And for my game xD

atm stopped because my psp is broken... i need a new one :|

lol same, i want to know if the ps visa can run nzp, if so i would get one of them next

(or we can just wait for the cracks)

13[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm

We need a modeler.

You have my vote if you can show me that gun I asked you for.

@Mabuse, True Nightmare, This is not a topic where you can just discuss homebrew; this is an application. Treat it as such. Discussion section is free to use.

Smilez

14[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

nice man but i liked the original textures but still

15[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 am

loftail

thnks drieze. as for the gun, i decided to make an assualt rifle. Ive completed the front of it yesterday as i came home at like 7. so im gonna do main body today an maybe finish it as ill egt home at like i dunno. 5.

16[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds nice, post your results here then..

@true: Maybe i will buy a used PSP2000/3000 or PSPGo for homebrew stuff...

17[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

loftail

I decided to redo the model as mine was rubbish u may say. it was good, but not that good. so i decided to remodel as i had a LOT moretime today, and thankfully im at a far better start, where as i need to finish the amunition engravings, such as the parts that are in, u can see an example of how much of them ive done, but basically, i only need a few more days of modeling and im done. These do not show the textures, rather they show materials. when i finish they will be textures. U can see some of the refernce image im using. its only 1 vie rather than many so the model wont be accurate. i must determine length from my head and work it out in ratio.<script src='http://img193.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=assualtrifle1.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Assualtrifle1</noscript>

so far drieze. without textures still as it is still being modeled. when textured, polygons become far less noticable.

<script src='http://img585.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=imagecf.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Imagecf</noscript>

18[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty PS VITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:35 pm

aerophoenix

aerophoenix

I can't believe I am doing this, but true nightmare I'M GETTING THE J-VERSION OF THE PS VITA SO YOU CAN KNOW IF IT REALLY WILL SUPPORT NZP!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

19[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:38 pm

loftail

i am extremely sorry to say but i will stop working on this game for a week. this is due to exams that i must not fail and so must revise for. I am very VERY sorry and in return, when i come back i will make extra cool models just for u guys. drieze the model is finished, but when i convert it the texture goes of. never ever happened to me before. this will be the first issue i address when i finish my exams. my holiday is not next week but the week after, so i can create models for u all in the holidays. As well as this, i am planning to release an animated model for Christmas. this is obviously only if the texture problem does not continue to persist. this was the first time it occurred so hopefully it will never occur again. I will remain on the the forum reguarly, and make models in my spare time (doubt ill have much 😢 ) but there's not much i can do about it. soz guys. but one more question. What would u guys prefer for me to make as your Christmas gift. Choose from below:

-Dog
-Gun(specify which gun, just remember if you all say somethign diffrent i will choose one that none of u picked so work together)

thats all. the zombies and the player that u can see in multiplayer mode are diffrent matters so will be addressed diffrently. They take a far more huge amount of time. Thanks for your understanding guys.

20[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 pm

ArKaZeen

Okay i didnt know Tongue

21[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:05 pm

loftail

oh and when i say gun, i mean hand and gun, not the models on the walls, but the ones that u hold.

22[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Here is an image of his ak-47:

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler 28i23qf

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9clmxhl4l4ux1xu

He has to re-size it, but that takes 0 effort.

Anyways he has got my vote.

I say we make him a modeler we could use one.

23[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

shit dude this is awsome you have my vote you are awsome but make sure it works well for the psp too and know some basturds would want those models in the psp

24[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 pm

G33420

this is just a theory but maybe you should be talkin to broken line studio about modeling....

25[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Empty Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Applying For Modeler Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 am

loftail

broken line studios??? naah. if they decide they need another modeler officially for this game then they can try recruit me, if not, then im perfectly fine here with u awsome guys. thnks for the niec comments though guys, thier seriously big moral boosters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum