Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

something that might get you thinking(discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
im a nerd ill admit it (dont fucken play me though). I studied about the big bang and i think its bullshit. the fact that a single point of light turning to a giant universe is impossible for science to even prove. what do you think

View user profile

You don't have to be a nerd to have thoughts regarding creationist theories.

I honestly have no idea what is true or not. However there are a lot of facts supporting the big bang.

i think we are just 1 of god begers stuck on a wall ^^

View user profile

SoulOfSet

Dreize wrote:You don't have to be a nerd to have thoughts regarding creationist theories.

This statement right here is correct on many levels. The problem though is that many people who aren't nerds do not give a damn to think through things like this. It's set civilization back hundreds of years.

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
Dreize wrote:You don't have to be a nerd to have thoughts regarding creationist theories.

I honestly have no idea what is true or not. However there are a lot of facts supporting the big bang.
i personally dont see how the evidence provided can make me see that the big bang ever happen. in order for the to be an explosion there must be energy and energy needs atom...........yeah think(not an insult)

View user profile
what no going with my idea huh how dare yall Frown

View user profile

ArKaZeen

I honestly believe in God VeryHappy

View user profile

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
both story's are a lie, everyone and everything came out of a white mans asshole

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:both story's are a lie, everyone and everything came out of a white mans asshole

Never thought about it in an ass perspective :O

Who knew?

View user profile

Raggle

You are all liers. The mineshiny brought this universe to how it currently is. The inventer of the mineshiny was itself. It created itself, along with creating the universe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
sadly, the thing you call science says that an object must be created with equal value. if not its abnormal

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum