Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

secret song on Christmas Special?

+2
ArKaZeen
skaterb0y40
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1secret song on Christmas Special? Empty secret song on Christmas Special? Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm

skaterb0y40

i unlocked the secret song on christmas special and i think you unlock it after round 15 or 30 i cant remember i was just shooting the shit out of zombies trying not to die ^-^ but ya hopefully ppl try to get that far WITHOUT USING CHEATS cuz i didnt use cheats so try not to use cheats ^-^

2secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm

ArKaZeen

Lol too lazy to get there Xd

They should really have a xD emoticon VeryHappy

good times:D

Thanks VeryHappy

3secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Ronins06

MMMmh what is this song because I don't found it, its Damned ?

4secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 pm

ArKaZeen

Ronins06 wrote:MMMmh what is this song because I don't found it, its Damned ?

Lol who knows?

5secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

skaterb0y40

you have to have all doors open

6secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Assasin8275

In the first room there is a black box the desk! shoot it or knife it! shoot it once to put it on low, shoot it twice to put it on high, and shoot it again to turn it off

7secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 pm

anubiz

anubiz

The map Wahnsinn, put 2 bouncing betty in the lobby, just below the balcony where the zombies fall, when a fall was triggered zombie song "damnned" of Nazi Zombies.

8secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

there is a hidden radio on some of the maps, when knife or shot once will play the song quitely up to a maz of 15 meters, knife or shot again to hear it louder with no range limit, knife or shot again and it will stop, you can do this as offen as you like

NDU: its in the same room as the random box, right next to it
Wahnsinn: in the same room as stamin-up, just look up
Warehouse doesnt have on
Christmas special: in the first room

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

9secret song on Christmas Special? Empty Re: secret song on Christmas Special? Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 am

thanks true for the info, gonna try it out! Smilez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum