Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Empty [REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 am

skaterb0y40

Hi and welcome to my version of ascension where the untoten (undead) try to eat the flesh off your bones while your arm is squirting out buckets and buckets of blood till they eat you alive. LOL but yes i am applying to be a mapper and this is my version of ascension and this is only the first start of wat will be the real ascension map but u have to wait till i update it i am hoping that i get accepted and i will be updating this map if there is anything wrong with it like glitches or zombie problems tell me and i will fix them but here it is the start of ascension.

ENJOY!!!

LINK ------> http://www.sendspace.com/file/udovir

Update 1:complete LINK-----> http://www.sendspace.com/file/hidyhx

LIST::

jug

pap

quick revive

random box

zombies (duh)

double tap

flooper

power switch

and thats the list

and trust me i will be building on to it accually i have already started building on to it. ^_^

update 1:make power switch solid

update 2: make way points better and put in another window

update 3:put in 2 new rooms and rearrange perks to fit in right rooms

update 4:make it capable to run on the psp

update 5:put in more rooms , rearrange perks again and add bowie knife

update 6:take out bowie knife and add my sicle knife mdl into map

update 7:stop making updates and bring out finished map ^-^

(havent put bowie knife in yet but i will in update 5)

Last edited by skaterb0y40 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

loftail

:shock: where the heck is my 4 horses...

anyway concerning the model. just some heads up from a pro modeler. For this game, the frames contained in the animation must be the sam as the bowie knife. so if bowie knife has (for example u hafta check ur self.if u cant ill check and update this post aftreschool) 3 frames for it coming back to user aftre attack, 10 frmaes getting out, and 6 frames to actually attack, ur mdl is gonna hve to be the exact same length for it to work. as well as this, u have to import the model u are using into ur animation program. this is so u can not only scale it, but it has to be in the right positioned co-ordinates. so import all the frmaes and match it up, or ur mdl will suck. also the mdl cannot be converted, it must be compiled/exported. and not open 3ds, export mdl, or save as mdl. no, it must be from ur modeling program or noesis. this is cos they must export the texture with the model (a must or it wont work) and they must compile a qc script within the mdl(a MUST). thats all. hope map goes nicely. doubt ull finish it seeing how u stopped my 4 horses map :evil: . well, u best finish this map
or else :suspect:

3[REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:05 am

mainman1524

mainman1524

:sleep: :shock: whoa ascension what? :shock:

4[REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 am

ArKaZeen

loftail wrote: :shock: where the heck is my 4 horses...

anyway concerning the model. just some heads up from a pro modeler. For this game, the frames contained in the animation must be the sam as the bowie knife. so if bowie knife has (for example u hafta check ur self.if u cant ill check and update this post aftreschool) 3 frames for it coming back to user aftre attack, 10 frmaes getting out, and 6 frames to actually attack, ur mdl is gonna hve to be the exact same length for it to work. as well as this, u have to import the model u are using into ur animation program. this is so u can not only scale it, but it has to be in the right positioned co-ordinates. so import all the frmaes and match it up, or ur mdl will suck. also the mdl cannot be converted, it must be compiled/exported. and not open 3ds, export mdl, or save as mdl. no, it must be from ur modeling program or noesis. this is cos they must export the texture with the model (a must or it wont work) and they must compile a qc script within the mdl(a MUST). thats all. hope map goes nicely. doubt ull finish it seeing how u stopped my 4 horses map :evil: . well, u best finish this map

lmao someone likes his own models xD I like em too VeryHappy

skaterb0y40

loftail wrote: :shock: where the heck is my 4 horses...

kk

skaterb0y40

i have finished update 1 and added something important to this application

7[REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Welcome To Ascension Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

This topic is rejected and closed as of now, feel free to apply again when you get better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum