Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Armagetron Advanced

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Armagetron Advanced on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

SoulOfSet

avatar
Member
Member
Armagetron Advanced is based on the lightcycle sequence from the movie "Tron." It successfully emulates the sequence into the game and also integrates many other features. Game types are limitless because of the high customization and the support for php scripting. I administrate several servers in Tron. You can find me by searching for SoulOfSet (I use the same name almost everywhere)

You can download the latest stable at http://www.armagetronad.net

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

2 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Sean

avatar
Member
Member
@SoulOfSet wrote:Armagetron Advanced is based on the lightcycle sequence from the movie "Tron." It successfully emulates the sequence into the game and also integrates many other features. Game types are limitless because of the high customization and the support for php scripting. I administrate several servers in Tron. You can find me by searching for SoulOfSet (I use the same name almost everywhere)

You can download the latest stable at http://www.armagetronad.net
I LOVE THIS GAME! VeryHappy

View user profile

3 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Jester

avatar
Member
Member
This game is beast!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/anthony.jester

4 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

*Holds two machine guns at crowd* "You better try this game!!!!!"

View user profile

5 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:17 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@Alma wrote:*Holds two machine guns at crowd* "You better try this game!!!!!"

epic revival

View user profile

6 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Not a revival. Soul and I play this, and are in the same clan as well. Just putting an extra stamp of "approval". Smilez

View user profile

7 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@Alma wrote:Not a revival. Soul and I play this, and are in the same clan as well. Just putting an extra stamp of "approval". Smilez
oh so u still revived Tongue

View user profile

8 try on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 am

try this

LINK

is cool, is 2D, and addictive

I play whenever there is opportunity with my cousins

View user profile

9 Re: Armagetron Advanced on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@ssfpatricio wrote:try this

LINK

is cool, is 2D, and addictive

I play whenever there is opportunity with my cousins

lol fun game XD

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum