Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombiecraft- Concerns and ideas.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombiecraft- Concerns and ideas. Empty Zombiecraft- Concerns and ideas. Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Raggle

Raggle

First, I'd like to say that Zombiecraft is not necessarily dead, just insanely leeched to the point that only map devs have spoken. Now nobody likes a leech.

Suggestions? I've already found and contacted some map devs.

Ideas-
Since I get about 200 downloads every month for my maps FROM THIS VERY SITE, I have planned another map. Nobody may give interest but eh, worth a shot.

Here is a crappy quality image of a plan of a new map I plan to start up. No name yet. It's not even finished with planning.
Zombiecraft- Concerns and ideas. ZombiecraftMap

Setting: Island, spawn outside wooden ruined building, beach. Zombies come from ocean and nearby caverns. Sea and caves blocked with special anti-player barrier. Inside wooden building- Ruined, old. some holes reveal water. Underground area is a "Death Sentence" (Closed in, water, many zombie spawns) Ground level- weapons, basic perks, etc. Shi no numa atmosphere, Verruckt style of map. No plans for any upstairs level.

Thoughts? Even care?
Have fun.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum