Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Idea To Map NZP Run Faster... Tell Me What You Think...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Connor75

Okay So I Was Messing Around With My Mod Menu And Found A Vision Cheat That Made Objects Appear When You Close But Disappear When You Walk Away, So I Sent This To 3 Of The NZP Producers...

Subject : Make Your Game Faster By This? (PLEASE READ!!!(MIGHT HELP YOU))

Ok So What You Could Do Is This One Simple Trick...
Here Are The Steps:
1)Make A Map.
2)Highlight The Objects That Have No Entity.
3)Make Them ALL Have An Entity Called "func_illusionary" Then Copy The Whole Map (ONLY THE OBJECTS(Even The Ones With "func_illusionary")).
4)Place The Copy And Make It All A Clip Texture (So Its Unseen).
5)Put A "trigger_command" At The Spawn Of Each Player (So The Command Gets Touched And Used).
6)In The Trigger Commands Put The Commands... "r_nearclip 0", "r_nearclipdist X" And "r_farclipdist X" ("X" Being The Wanted Lenth Of Seeing And Not Seeing) Now What This Will Do Is Make All The "func_illusionary" Inviable Over A Certain Distance But See Able To See When You Approach It. But Because You Copied The Whole Map And Made It A Clip Texture (Unseen) It Will Still Be A Solid.

Basically This Is What You Have Done...
Made It So When Your A Certain Distance Away You Wont See It (Probably No Point Of Seeing It After An Excessive Distance) But Still Having The Solidnees Of A Real Map Therfore Making It Faster For PC Gamers And PSP Users. But You Will Need To Add The Cvars "r_nearclipdist" And "r_farclipdist".

If You Use It I Guess It'll Make Your Game Faster.
If This Helps You I,m Glad To Of Helped

So Tell Me What You Think Of It...
Try r_nearclip 0 Yourself Maybe...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum