Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

annoyed, angry and pissed off

+2
loftail
true nightmare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

im annoyed because i cant make youtube videos or work on maps

im angry because my computer wont run NZP (i get a black screen but i can still hear the sounds)

im pissed of because of the lack of respect im getting from every non develpor on this bloody site, i was even thinking of deleting my map topics and removing my youtube videos

:(

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

2annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 am

loftail

...dreize pisses me off.

3annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

hey why are you white?

4annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

well, the better way is formatting pc, but first, copy all important data to an external HDD or USB

5annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

javiermaki wrote:well, the better way is formatting pc, but first, copy all important data to an external HDD or USB

i couldnt do that even if i wanted to as my computer doesnt have any usb's, and there really is not point as this computer is shit

6annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

oh :/

7annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am

true nightmare wrote:hey why are you white?

apparently he resigned?

8annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:45 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:im annoyed because i cant make youtube videos or work on maps

im angry because my computer wont run NZP (i get a black screen but i can still hear the sounds)

im pissed of because of the lack of respect im getting from every non develpor on this bloody site, i was even thinking of deleting my map topics and removing my youtube videos

Ouch! well i respect you, I mean you were like the first map releaser :P

9annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Don't forget I made the mapping tutorials and even did things that the develops didn't know whot to do e.g remote doors

10annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 am

durim

durim

in my opinion, you are the best map maker on this site.

11annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:Don't forget I made the mapping tutorials and even did things that the develops didn't know whot to do e.g remote doors

Dam forgot that^

Well i do agree and you are the best map maker!

12annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

true nightmare wrote:im annoyed because i cant make youtube videos or work on maps

its all okay man there are still at least a few people that respect you like me. i wouldnt be mapping if it werent for you. and about your computer, it maybe a problem with the vga cable (if you dont know what that is ,its the blue cable in the back of the computer). try adjusting it and if that doesnt work try buying a new one but you got to make sure that it fits your computers video card.

13annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:07 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i have a labtop and no wire and thanks guys

14annoyed, angry and pissed off Empty Re: annoyed, angry and pissed off Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:i have a labtop and no wire and thanks guys

No problem just saying facts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]