Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help on Worldcraft for NZP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Help on Worldcraft for NZP Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 am

Hi,im working on a map and need some stuff like trees,bushes cars ect.

Thanks

2Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

moved to correct, next time, try putting it in the right place;)

3Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 am

SoulOfSet

SoulOfSet

There is this REVOLUTIONARY site called google. It just came up. You can look up ALL of that. It's fantastic.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

4Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

SoulOfSet wrote:There is this REVOLUTIONARY site called google. It just came up. You can look up ALL of that. It's fantastic.

holy sh!t your right! where did that come from?

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

5Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm

You should find some in the nzp/progs folder.

6Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:18 am

SoulOfSet wrote:There is this REVOLUTIONARY site called google. It just came up. You can look up ALL of that. It's fantastic.
Already tried google,not what im looking

7Help on Worldcraft for NZP Empty Re: Help on Worldcraft for NZP Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

armyboy54

Nikolai im trying to make a map and i don't have all of the texture packs to do it can some one tell me where i can download theme Dr. Richtofen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum