Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some help with spawns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need some help with spawns. on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:06 pm

I am building a new map right now. When I open the door my zombie spawns remain inactive. I have the door set to activate s3 and s4, the names of the zombie spawns, and it's just not working, if you have any suggestions then they would be greatly appreciated.

If you guys can help me figure this out then I seriously have a really fun map coming along.

View user profile

2 Re: I need some help with spawns. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 pm

@SBBIHBOCAJ wrote:I am building a new map right now. When I open the door my zombie spawns remain inactive. I have the door set to activate s3 and s4, the names of the zombie spawns, and it's just not working, if you have any suggestions then they would be greatly appreciated.

If you guys can help me figure this out then I seriously have a really fun map coming along.
Truenightmare done tutorials on NZP map making

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdfi7oQKIw

3 i know on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
@SBBIHBOCAJ wrote:I am building a new map right now. When I open the door my zombie spawns remain inactive. I have the door set to activate s3 and s4, the names of the zombie spawns, and it's just not working, if you have any suggestions then they would be greatly appreciated.

Truenightmare done tutorials on NZP map making

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdfi7oQKIw

those are the tutorials that i followed in the first place. My first map worked but this one is acting really crappy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum