Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

maps wont run on psp...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1maps wont run on psp... Empty maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

is there something special on the psp version?
my 2 own started maps wont run on the psp anymore, i need to remove the battery to turn it off...

2maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

jerrmy12

ya i think there is

3maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:is there something special on the psp version?
my 2 own started maps wont run on the psp anymore, i need to remove the battery to turn it off...

if NZP set up a read map folder system on the main menu most maps would work

read map folder system is basicly where all maps in map folder show up on main menu

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

another thing you could do is remove ndu and its data files and rename your map to ndu (i dont remaned this move)

5maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Seems to work with the "ndu" trick Kool

but they need to add an "map browser" for custom maps and support for custim loading screens VeryHappy

6maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm

jerrmy12

they probably will since they see the community has made maps and sometimes had trouble VeryHappy

7maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:Seems to work with the "ndu" trick Kool

but they need to add an "map browser" for custom maps and support for custim loading screens VeryHappy

also remove the ndu_mbox data or the random box wont move

8maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Zom_Shr3dd3r

yeah that would be nice yknow make map browser but the problem is that i cant get past load gfx.wad need some help for that otherwise this is a great game VeryHappy VeryHappy VeryHappy VeryHappy

9maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

lonewolfofgod

lonewolfofgod

Hey thanks for the ndu thing but how do you load the maps i went to console yeped map ndu the map name and hit square and nothing happens could u please help asap thanks.

10maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

lonewolfofgod wrote:Hey thanks for the ndu thing but how do you load the maps i went to console yeped map ndu the map name and hit square and nothing happens could u please help asap thanks.

Open console.

Type "map yourmapname"

Yourmapname=The name of the map

Press square.

Press x

Wait for it to load.

Done.

11maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 pm

lonewolfofgod

lonewolfofgod

thanks bro VeryHappy

12maps wont run on psp... Empty Re: maps wont run on psp... Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

lonewolfofgod wrote:thanks bro VeryHappy

No problem, thats what im here for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum