Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got NZP to work on the MAC!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Got NZP to work on the MAC! Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

demondays1

demondays1

So yea It works 100% and im on a mac.

PROOF:

Last edited by demondays1 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

might want to tell the nzp team about this.

3Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Admin

Admin

NZP has already been proven to work with wine. Jukki used it to run NZP in Ubuntu.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

4Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

demondays1

demondays1

mofu23 wrote:might want to tell the nzp team about this.

I did already.

and soulset, I asked juk to see if he tried it but he said he didnt want to install macinstosh on his windows 7, so he did not try it with wine.

5Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 pm

hamaham

hamaham

SoulOfSet wrote:NZP has already been proven to work with wine. Jukki used it to run NZP in Ubuntu.

I am running it with wine on Ubuntu

6Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Im sure a mac version was already relesed, same with the thing with the penguin. FORGET WHAT ITS CALLED!

7Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon May 07, 2012 1:05 pm

hamaham

hamaham

call16 wrote:Im sure a mac version was already relesed, same with the thing with the penguin. FORGET WHAT ITS CALLED!

If you mean Linux then no. No NZP for Linux.

8Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

ArKaZeen

hamaham wrote:
call16 wrote:Im sure a mac version was already relesed, same with the thing with the penguin. FORGET WHAT ITS CALLED!

Linux has Wine.

9Got NZP to work on the MAC! Empty Re: Got NZP to work on the MAC! Tue May 08, 2012 9:14 am

hamaham

hamaham

Sub0123 wrote:
hamaham wrote:

Linux has Wine.

Not pre-installed. I ported NZP with wine on my linux.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum