Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey im new

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 am

hey im totally obseesed with COD ZOMBIES, i just found NZP for the first time today, i totally freaked. lol
i have NZP 1.2
what are the top 10 must have maps for nzp? whats the latest game version? thanks

View user profile

2 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

hamaham

Dandino wrote:hey im totally obseesed with COD ZOMBIES, i just found NZP for the first time today, i totally freaked. lol
i have NZP 1.2
what are the top 10 must have maps for nzp? whats the latest game version? thanks

1.2 isn't out!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You only die once." ~ hamaham
View user profile

3 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

oh that was alpha 1.2 i just got beta 1.1
3 questions, were do i get maps, how do i put them in the game, and is there a working complete version of kino der toten? cuz thats my favorite map

View user profile

4 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Dandino wrote:oh that was alpha 1.2 i just got beta 1.1
3 questions, were do i get maps, how do i put them in the game, and is there a working complete version of kino der toten? cuz thats my favorite map
1: You download maps from the Developer Maps section.
2: You put the .bsp file of the download and put it in your handy maps folder.
3: One of our Devs is currently working on Kino, but it isn't complete.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

5 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 5:43 pm

ive tryed puttin maps in the map folder but they dont show up in game :/ is there a der riese map?

View user profile

6 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

nvm i figured it out, i dont see any maps in the developers maps section. can sum1 post sum download links 4 the best maps

View user profile

7 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Der Riese is currently being made, And to get maps go to Developer Maps then Active Mappers. There are a lot of good maps that we worked very hard on. Simply showing up and saying "I want the best maps" takes the point out of making maps for people to have fun. If you want maps then go and check some of them out yourself.

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

8 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 pm

ok thanks, what do you think is the funnest map?

View user profile

9 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Dandino wrote:ok thanks, what do you think is the funnest map?
I like to play small survival based maps like Compact. But opinions vary.

View user profile

10 Re: hey im new on Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm

ok, btw whenerer i try to load a custom map it says out of ram memory for light textures????

View user profile

11 Re: hey im new on Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 am

hamaham

RedDevil497 wrote:
Dandino wrote:ok thanks, what do you think is the funnest map?
I like to play small survival based maps like Compact. But opinions vary.

You gonna love my ideas then.

"You only die once." ~ hamaham
View user profile

12 Re: hey im new on Fri May 11, 2012 7:37 am

......help?

View user profile

13 Re: hey im new on Fri May 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Dandino wrote:ok, btw whenerer i try to load a custom map it says out of ram memory for light textures????

Depends on the map size and your psp series.

For more information regarding everything please check the PM that was sent to you when you registered.

14 Re: hey im new on Sat May 12, 2012 1:35 am

psp 3000, nzp beta 1.1
all custom maps dont work

View user profile

15 Re: hey im new on Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 am

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
Dandino wrote:psp 3000, nzp beta 1.1
all custom maps dont work

you may have to do a map swap like me and dr_mabuse do (i dont anymore as my psp is basically dead)

BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum