Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Animated Cartoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Animated Cartoon on Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
i want to create a animated cartoon that will be posted on my channel but need help

i need to know what the best programs would be for animating and for adding voice overs

also i would like to know if anyone will help

the story will be based around sonic the hedgehod and thats all im going to say for now, it will also be 12+ so no xxx stuff


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

2 Re: Animated Cartoon on Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@true nightmare wrote:i want to create a animated cartoon that will be posted on my channel but need help

i need to know what the best programs would be for animating and for adding voice overs

also i would like to know if anyone will help

the story will be based around sonic the hedgehod and thats all im going to say for now, it will also be 12+ so no xxx stuff

I know some stick figure software called Pivot StickFigure Animation.

Close to all I got. You can use Adobe Flash Player and I could probably help with it.

View user profile

3 Re: Animated Cartoon on Fri May 18, 2012 2:24 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
lol yer i know about pivot, i used make animations all the time using it, thanks sub for helping Smilez


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 am

loftail


Member
Member
Adobe Flash
Scratch

2 best ones out. but in my opinion, flash is best. But compared to 3d, all are crap ;)

View user profile

5 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 8:33 am

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
lol i was thinking of a doing it 3D but thats even more work :L


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

6 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 am

loftail


Member
Member
depends. If it were a long video than you are most definitely incorrect, however if a short video than probably that is the case. A 3d character must only be rigged once, and then can be animated from all position and and angles at any time. A 2d one must be redrawn every single frame (except if utilizing sprites where as it is a set of images looped or you use motion tweening but not organic any of 'em) to get a really organic, nice feel to it. So for 3d you model the environment, add textures or shaders or both, then that is fine. Then you do the same with the characters but you also rig them and that's fine. Therefore it is quicker and looks better to do this for a long video rather than redraw every time. Also another plus is that you will find many models that are also rigged online. Also many systems are made, for example physics, cloth simulations, wind, fracture systems ext to waste less time and give 10000000 times more realistic results than any animator can possibly hope to achieve.

View user profile

7 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 11:54 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@true nightmare wrote:lol yer i know about pivot, i used make animations all the time using it, thanks sub for helping Smilez

No problem.

And if you get flash, tell me which version to "get" VeryHappy

View user profile

8 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 12:40 pm

loftail


Member
Member
the latest. I have cs4 as of now, but u should have the latest. It supports more features and also integrates 3d so you can rotate your squares or watver to achieve a nice realistic (enough) side effect. Trust me, the latest is the best.

View user profile

9 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@loftail wrote:the latest. I have cs4 as of now, but u should have the latest. It supports more features and also integrates 3d so you can rotate your squares or watver to achieve a nice realistic (enough) side effect. Trust me, the latest is the best.

Isnt the latest CS6?

View user profile

10 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sun May 20, 2012 3:03 am

loftail


Member
Member
it is indeed

View user profile

11 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@loftail wrote:it is indeed

Just checked through my Father's files and he only has the beta :S

Thank God for TPB ;)

View user profile

12 Re: Animated Cartoon on Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 am

loftail


Member
Member
not for much longer. It's gonna get banned from all service providers. Sky has already banned it!!!

View user profile

13 Re: Animated Cartoon on Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@loftail wrote:not for much longer. It's gonna get banned from all service providers. Sky has already banned it!!!

Who says thats the only Torrent site out there?



Last edited by Sub0123 on Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

14 Re: Animated Cartoon on Mon May 21, 2012 11:52 am

loftail


Member
Member
[quote]Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm
@loftail wrote:not for much longer. It's gonna get banned from all service providers. Sky has already banned it!!![/quote

... I never said that... No one said that, I simply said that TPB won't be there for use for much longer as you said thnk god for it...

View user profile

15 Re: Animated Cartoon on Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@loftail wrote:depends. If it were a long video than you are most definitely incorrect, however if a short video than probably that is the case. A 3d character must only be rigged once, and then can be animated from all position and and angles at any time. A 2d one must be redrawn every single frame (except if utilizing sprites where as it is a set of images looped or you use motion tweening but not organic any of 'em) to get a really organic, nice feel to it. So for 3d you model the environment, add textures or shaders or both, then that is fine. Then you do the same with the characters but you also rig them and that's fine. Therefore it is quicker and looks better to do this for a long video rather than redraw every time. Also another plus is that you will find many models that are also rigged online. Also many systems are made, for example physics, cloth simulations, wind, fracture systems ext to waste less time and give 10000000 times more realistic results than any animator can possibly hope to achieve.

i was thinking about making 40 min videos so now im not sure lol

but if i wanted to do it 3D i would need modellers, texture artists and everything else, i may as well make it live action :L


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

16 Re: Animated Cartoon on Tue May 22, 2012 1:42 am

loftail


Member
Member
unless you take time to learn yourself. Within a few months I became very confident in all aspects of modeling texturing ext, and now I simply learn new techniques and functions in blender as I go along that are hidden to obvious site, or I find plugins that speed up my workflow, but give it a few months and you can do it all yourself.

View user profile

17 Re: Animated Cartoon on Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 am

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
lol at some point i will have to learn


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BE AWESOME!! And Subscribe to my channel for Nzp mapping tutorials and gameplays of nzp and other stuff im doing or working on, at some point i hope to do daily uploads

www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare



CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Processor (Quad Core at 3.5 GHz)
GPU: GeForce GTX 660 (2GBs Video Ram)
RAM: 32GBs DDR3
HDD: 1 x 320 Gbs, 1 x 1TB, 1 x 2TB
Monitor: 1336 x 768, 1920 x 1080 (TV)
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

18 Re: Animated Cartoon on Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 am

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
[quote="loftail"]
Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm
@loftail wrote:not for much longer. It's gonna get banned from all service providers. Sky has already banned it!!![/quote

... I never said that... No one said that, I simply said that TPB won't be there for use for much longer as you said thnk god for it...

Okay but thats not the only site :D

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum