Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey im mmrkd2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hey im mmrkd2012 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 am

hi im mrkd2012 i love nzp , im from ireland and i joined this site 5 days ago. it is very helpfull as i had a problem with mapping i posted it and my problem was sorted the same day! RedDevil497 helped me a lot and i just want to say hi and thank RedDevil497 for helping me!! well thats it for now see you all around!

2 Re: hey im mmrkd2012 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 am

Welcome to the site man. And I hope that map is coming along fine. Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

3 Re: hey im mmrkd2012 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

yes the map is doing ok!im planning to make some more windows and things! i am putting a lot of effort in to it! anyway thanks for your help

4 Re: hey im mmrkd2012 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome to the site
I thought I was the only one Irish but not anymore

5 Re: hey im mmrkd2012 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

ye man :d

6 Re: hey im mmrkd2012 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 am

RDixon

Nice to meet ya, Hope you enjoy the site

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum