Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Guest


Guest
OK heres my map:Lager Der Toten(German for Camp of the dead)
Its my first map attempt
It has the following:
1:All main perks.Does not include StaminUp
2:It has 4 wall weapons:M1A1,PPSH,Kar98 and a DG2
3:It has PAP and the mystery box
4:It has 5 windows
It has 4 rooms:Main room, Defense Room,Health Room and THE ALMIGHTY DG2 ROOM
Heres a screenshot

FINAL MAP:
http://www.mediafire.com/?28hb7vt2du5rdn0



Last edited by Dreize on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed link)

2 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
Broken link. I suggest uploading to Mediafire or an equivalent.

Thanks Smilez

View user profile

3 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 am

Guest


Guest
I do not intend to use Google Drive.

Please upload to another file hosting site.

The preferred ones are mediafire, sendspace, etc.

Once that it is done I will discuss your application with a few of the staff members and give you the results.


4 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 am

Guest


Guest
Update
Added an extra window
http://www.mediafire.com/?5dokhuy49uajylj

5 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Guest


Guest
Another update added a few things
1:THE ALMIGHTY WonderWeapon DG2 Room
2:Bowie Knife
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?28hb7vt2du5rdn0

6 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 pm

RDixon

avatar
Member
Member
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:Another update added a few things
1:THE ALMIGHTY WonderWeapon DG2 Room
2:Bowie Knife
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?28hb7vt2du5rdn0

If your applying to be a mapper then why do you connstantly reupload your map, isn't a a mapper supposed to have a finished product.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

7 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Guest


Guest
@RDixon wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:Another update added a few things
1:THE ALMIGHTY WonderWeapon DG2 Room
2:Bowie Knife
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?28hb7vt2du5rdn0

If your applying to be a mapper then why do you connstantly reupload your map, isn't a a mapper supposed to have a finished product.
Ya I know LOL
But every time I come up with something new
The DG2 and Bowie knife are the final map.No more updates



Last edited by xXFRiiZYDuDEXx on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelt update wrong)

8 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

RDixon

avatar
Member
Member
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:
@RDixon wrote:
xXFRiiZYDuDEXx wrote:Another update added a few things
1:THE ALMIGHTY WonderWeapon DG2 Room
2:Bowie Knife
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?28hb7vt2du5rdn0

If your applying to be a mapper then why do you connstantly reupload your map, isn't a a mapper supposed to have a finished product.
Ya I know LOL
But every time I come up with something new
The DG2 and Bowie knife are the final map.No more updates

Mkay, well good luck to you being Accepted!


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

9 Can I get this answered on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 am

Guest


Guest
Can I get this answered

10 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Patience is key, My friend. be Aware, Thats the kinda attitude that will get you declined. if someone says "they think about" don't go spam-spazing or they think twice, ya feel me?

And Nice work^.^

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

11 Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a mapper on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Guest


Guest
As of now, it's a no. I've talked this over with a few staff members as well. Sorry. =/

Pros:

-Windows are great in size.

-Path corners seem to be in the right place.

-Spawn points are fine.

-Roof in the spawn room is pretty decent.


Cons:

-Doors are a tad weird.

-Texture on the ceiling in the Dg-2 room doesn't make sense/match.

-Not even close to enough windows.

-Too many problems in such a small map.

-Models on wall not lined up.


Overall: A somewhat decent map, not enough to impress the devs. Seems like a beta. Needs work.

You may apply again in the future.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum